Reviews for Replaced
Bluedragon chapter 37 . 1/11/2016
I just finished all the chapters posted on your fic and I must say it was magnificent but I have to ask when the next chapter will be released. There are very few fanfictions that I wait for to come out and yours happens to be one of them so I would really like to ask that you get to it as soon as you can, not that I'm trying to nag I just really want to read the next chapter because you have me completely engrossed in this amazing tale. So please write the next chapter as soon as you can. I also wanted to ask you a question that has had me excited to figure out, if Lucy can steal magic from people then use them does that mean that she can use dragon slaying magic or is that too high of a level for her? Also, if you have writers block feel free to ask me 'cause I have plenty of ideas. ;)
UndyingFan chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
Stop procrastinating. You can do it, life is hard and it just gets harder. Ganbatte~
M. J K-N chapter 37 . 1/1/2016
I just binge read this and cried and I hope you're happy with yourself because I have no idea what I'm meant to do with my life and the unfinished plotline.
livster01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I don't think Natsu and Erza would ask Lucy to leave their team just because they want Lisanna to join their team, especially when Natsu had said earlier on in the manga/anime that he wanted didn't want someone like Lucy to be on their team l, he wanted LUCY to be on their team therefore what you are doing here is potraying them OOC by making them want Lucy off their team just so they could have Lisanna. I'm not trying to be a flamer, I just wanted to point out what was kind of annoying me otherwise I have to say that this fic has potential therefore I shall carry on reading this.
livster01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I don't think Natsu, Gray and Erza would ask Lucy to leave the team and tell her to go solo because they
spasmodic chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
Waahh! I'm upset it isn't finished, but I understand what you're going through and how busy you are. I just hope the next update won't take to long since its been a year already. Hope you're fairing well.
Omg chapter 37 . 12/22/2015
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Guest chapter 37 . 12/22/2015
This is an AMAZING BOOK. This is a piece of ART! Gosh I love this!
MizuGhoul chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
Nuuuuuu!
Anon22 chapter 37 . 12/11/2015
WOW! I have stayed up all night to read this entirely and I loved it! Completely! The new characters were really nice and by the end I almost felt as though they were canon XD Lucy's development was soo good! I really appreciated the way that the entire story wasn't hating on Lisanna or Lisanna taking her away, it was a misunderstanding! But seriously, you owned that whole forest training set up! It was like a totally different story that you just borrowed some characters for! I know it's been about 18 months since you last updated, but I genuinely hope you could continue this story! It seems so close to finishing and I wish you the best of luck in whatever your doing now!
brechang2004 chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS STORYYYYYYY ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
chrdonr chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
please update
StellarAngel-18 chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
You must UPDATE gah I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
You're lovely. Take your time. I'll be waiting. Mwahahaha.
SingingAngel327 chapter 37 . 12/6/2015
When will you update?! It's been so long!
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »