Reviews for Replaced
Sakura Chara chapter 37 . 12/4/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON~!
~Kura
Popsicle chapter 37 . 12/2/2015
This is a great story :) I like the original concepts you've applied to a general 'Lucy leaves' idea. I like how strong you've made Lucy while maintaining the element of struggle into her training and emotional state. It does need updating, but I understand your personal life is priority. Don't keep us waiting too long though.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/25/2015
Ok I can wait
Leah chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Please update soon! I started reading this when I was 15 and now I'm nearly 19! XD it's such a good fic so please don't give up on it!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/22/2015
What. It's been over a year. I'm crying. How. Finish. Please.
GajeelIronSteel chapter 37 . 11/21/2015
Please update soon, it has been a year and some months since you last updated this awesome story.
DJpancakes21 chapter 37 . 11/17/2015
When's next chapter coming
NaLu43v3r chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I have read your whole story! I love how when you write this plot you actually go into her training, give her a decent amount of time away from the guild, and not overpower her (aka give her all the known magics and then some). When ever I read stories where lucy gets replaced, I compare them to those standards. This is one of maybe three of my favorite fanfictions. I dream about how this will end because I love it so much!
NaLu43v3r chapter 37 . 11/16/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I understand not updating for a while.

I love this story.
Orionsky0301 chapter 37 . 10/31/2015
Just finish reading your amazing story! I know it's been more than a year, but really want to know what happens afterwards, so I can't wait for your next update!
Dark Mystique chapter 37 . 10/28/2015
Ahhhh you need to finish this story! I NEED to know what happens! Pleeeaaassseeeeeee!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Jonathan? As in, Johnathan livingston seagull?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Gray much?
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Its been a year, whens the next chapter
Guest chapter 30 . 10/12/2015
I dont thnk Lucy would ever do that t her spirits what you did to Gemini, but i love this story and would love it to be continued.
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »