Reviews for Replaced
Dnu6t4ec chapter 39 . 3/18/2019
Please please please please pleaseeeee dont give up on Replaced. It's one of the best stories I've read and I would like to continue. I dont have any ideas but take what you have now and fly for it. I really hope you continue
Ree-Vance chapter 39 . 2/21/2019
What if you explored her father a little bit more? Now that we know he's from the jungle tribe, and since Layla was a Star Gazer then Jude had to have been a sun thief, what if one of the entries in the family book were from a young him? It could be interesting to see his perspective, and how it started to warp since we know that he hated magic (maybe he was there at Uma's accident?), or maybe he accidentally killed his parents since we know that Sun Thief magic can be very dangerous?

Also, maybe a few training sessions with Lila and Lucy? Maybe she for-sees that fairy tail loses the battle which forces Lucy to go to Fairy Tail in the rank 4 revealing herself? or maybe fairy tail does lose the battle and it's up to Team Lucy to rescue them all from a Dracula's castle kind of situation.

Or maybe Lila sees the dragons? That could be fun to bring that into the story.

I believe in you! This story is my all-time favorite in Fairy tail! (even 8 years later) so I hope these suggestions help you out a little bit :-)

Good luck!
Kami2Kodomo chapter 39 . 2/21/2019
Hello. Feel free to take your time. Life happens and your readers can wait. Personally, I just had my appendix removed. Two days ago... Surgery was interesting. If I feel unmotivated in writing I'll go back and edit chapters. Over time writing styles change, and often I have trouble dipping back into a story because I am no longer tuned to that style. Editing and rewriting usually help. I read this story many years ago and I have checked it for updates many times. There is no rush. Hope everything goes well for you.
~RandomFan~
CuteBubbles chapter 39 . 2/17/2019
Ahhhh please please update soon! We’re just at the part where Lucy is going to show up all bad ass and save the day and where Gray can wake up to warn them or Lucy could. You did such a good job with the prior battle- please write this one too! And the much awaited reunion between Natsu and Lucy where he confesses his love for her! That needs to happen! And also when everyone is all shocked at how amazing Lucy is. I hope she doesn’t have to use one of the ivory keys though. Please don’t abandon this fic!
CuteBubbles chapter 32 . 2/16/2019
Omg this chapter is so sad! I was bawling right there with you! Oh her poor little one that will grow up without a mommy!
CuteBubbles chapter 27 . 2/16/2019
Omg I love the singing and dancing powers here! Also that the “lizard” helped her and revealed her name! Great plot!
CuteBubbles chapter 24 . 2/16/2019
I knew it! I knew Hisoka and Lila were siblings! I love your fic- it’s got me all excited and wrapped up in the beautiful intertwined plot! Thanks for writing!
Disappear500 chapter 39 . 1/30/2019
How about this? THIS STORY IS THE ONLY ONE I ACTUALLY STILL CARE ABOUT!
I lose interest in Fanfictions (or books in general) fairly quickly. Yet, SOMEHOW, have NEVER lost interest in this one!
If you need ideas, I will give you some.
Now, no motivation is fairly easy for me to understand, as I have ADHD and UNTREATED narcolepsy. This makes it so I'm either too tired, or too WIRED to get ANYTHING done. HOWEVER! It also makes it so I have PLENTY of ideas. It's just the writing them down and typing it up part that is basically impossible to do until I can put my life back together.
MajikUnicorn chapter 39 . 1/29/2019
I'm really happy you haven't completely abandoned this story! this is and has been one of my favorite fanfictions on the whole site. I don't have advise on how to continue the story (Im sorry!) but I hope you get there! best of luck! I'll continue waiting
Aivioletlys chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
This story is great.
As an Idea for th next chapter maybe have a scene with Grey waking up and telling what he has found out, a scene with Lucy and her group as they race back toward Fairy Tail. Maybe with a scene of Natsu, Gajeel and Levy.
skiescloud chapter 39 . 1/28/2019
Hi! I've been reading your story for what seems like forever and I LOVE it! I'm not sure how to help you with your motivation problem though. Maybe try to find some new music? I know that sometimes when I listen to a new song and it makes me picture all of my characters I immediately want to write! I cant wait for the next chapter (whenever that might be) and I wish you luck getting your house!
Renee.Sarah chapter 39 . 1/28/2019
Have you thought of going over what you do have and rewriting it so you don't go back later and go, wtc on it? It might also give a starting point. Good luck and all health to you.
samurai of sunflowers chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
OMFGONE OF MY FAVORITE FICTIONS IS FINALLLYYYYY GETTING ATTENTION XD girl, don't worry,take your time hehe, I'm just glad you finally updated with SOMEthing
PrettyPansexual chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
I'm so happy you updated! To get motivated I like being surrounded by nature like the sun and plants/houseplants because it makes me feel more alive, or just text rambling until you form a general idea and then refine it until it fits.
I agree with the others in that a nice fight showcasing Lucy's and the others abilities and in the process reintroducing her to the guild
NaLu43v3r chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
I think that you should have Lucy and one of them (maybe Happy) have a discussion about what might happen when she gets back to the guild. Like they should talk about how the others are going to act, how they are going to feel about her leaving. I think you should do this first.

Then. What the other reviewers are suggesting. Have Jose and I’m guessing cobra attacking the guild when Lucy retentions. She kicks butts and takes names . Big reveal.

Possibly after she does this maybe she does not tell the others. If not that then she takes Natsu or team Natsu with her. Hear me out. She promised her grandmother that she would finish training cousins. To her, her promise is law. So she will do it. There is absolutely no freaking way anyone on team Natsu or just Natsu is going to let her go if they know that it is her.
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »