Reviews for Replaced
Guest chapter 37 . 1/4/2015
Aww! That's too bad! I have a bad case of writers block myself. *looks at computer awkwardly then covers it with blanket* Well what I do when I have the kind of writers block you have, I write a list of words that each character would say and draw future them. -GhostShadows of the world of nothingness
Alayna chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
I love this story so far. You went so in depth into this idea, I could not dream of stopping until I hear the end. I love the fudge buckets of monkeys. I love Erza...
EnragedReader chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Four years. FOUR FUCKIN YEARS! YOU MAKE STORY NNOOOWWWWWW!
FANOFTHISSTORY chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
2000th review OMG THIS IS AMAZING.
Kathrine Tanks chapter 37 . 12/20/2014
Amazing so far, you should have a twist ending
CarnationDaydreamer chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
I hope you come back to this story because i like how Lucy isn't a good in just a few months, or that she went from weak to powerful so soon. You show a transition. I like that. Please update as soon as possible CIAO XD
N'zura chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
Ahh, I love this 3
Soul Hunt chapter 37 . 12/14/2014
Don't worry. We don't bite much. I will just be happy to have an update. Welcome back.
justmimiguys chapter 37 . 12/14/2014
Awwwww I was so excited. Update soon! It's been 6 months cri
Iloveanimegirl chapter 37 . 12/13/2014
Hi! Please update this fanfic asap, I really really really really really really really really wanna know what happens next!
Justmimiguys chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
LOL IM SO DONE. THIs REALLY DID caught me off guard. I started to make random faces and start saying "wowowowowo" LOL so good though.
TimetravelingGuy chapter 37 . 12/12/2014
Hello, just wanted to say that your fic is amazing and cool and that you seem to be close to finishing it. Don't give up! I'll bookmark your fic for when you finish it. Staw awesome!
butternana chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
This fic is amazing! I love how much stronger Lucy has gotten, but you know what I love even more? The suspense and mystery. There are also many chuckle-worthy parts (the fairies crossing sign just made me die LOL). I think it's veryyy accurate to the characters' personalities, so kudos to you! Hope you can update soon so we can see how this amazing Nalu fic will end good luck in all your endeavours ️
nattsforever chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Plllleeeeaaasssseeee uuuuuppppdddaaatteee!
Onegai!
This is a great story, and want to see how it ends
last night chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Oh great, more relatives for Lucy
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »