Reviews for Replaced
last night chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
When Uma said "strip" I thought Lucy would end up like Gray!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
B.Boppolop.p chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
Like need moreeeeeee. This story is almost addicting. I'm sad just because there isn't anymore. I want luuuccccyyyyy to make up with naaaattttssssuuuu so they can make baaaabbbiiieeeessss.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Please finish! It's been almost 4 years! You need to finish what you started!
InbetweenGrey001 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hisoka!? .
Silver Phoenix chapter 37 . 11/19/2014
I do love this story, it makes me happy in a way that a lot of other 'Lucy Leaves' stories don't. I also like that you made Lisanna screw everything up. I've always thought that this is pretty much what would happen without Lucy. Plus, I like that you've addressed that she was important to the team as a manager, not just a mage. I also like your development of Lucy's abilities. It's cool that you've done it in an interesting way and that she isn't enormously overpowered. Also, I appreciate the good grammar and spelling in this story. Several of the fanfictions I've read have not bothered with such silly things as spelling. I like your OCs, and I think they are quite entertaining. And I'm glad someone finally powered Happy up. Yay! Plus, you haven't put overt romance into the story, which I am glad for. After all, too much fluff and your brain turns into it. All in all, I love this story, and I'm staying tuned for the next episode!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
i love the twists. usually i hate twists in a story but i like these
Stella chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OH MY GODS FRICKEN LISANNA WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING
edbowe5274 chapter 37 . 11/9/2014
I adore this story and I seriously just made an account specifically so I wouldn't miss an update
AsheeFlorence chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
Update... pretty please?
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
I'm anxiously waiting for your next update!
Hazlle chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
this story is good I want more and see what happens to Lucy!
Melowstars chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
I really hope you would finish this amazing story.
Thunderfiredragon chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
Oh my gosh please please please don't abandon this story! I need to know how it ends. It's such a fabulous story and I just NEED TO KNOW! Please update
Musiclover237 chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
awesome but please keep writing
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »