Reviews for Replaced
cherryberrygal22 chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
Im so happy i love this story so much i agree with mynameishelby because lucy should be back into the guild and she explains to everyone what happened and how she got so strong and how she saw those bad guys that hurt gray and when they are attacking and introducing her cousins in the family of it and natsu awakens
mynameishelby chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
I’m so glad you’re back! You could start with how Lucy is introduced back to the guild. Maybe she gets there as they are being attacked by some of jose’s Things and she and her group beat ass while still hooded! Idk. I hope I helped. I’m really looking forward to Lucy and Natsu reuniting as well. I hope you get your inspiration back!
wildcatwit chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
i just went back and reread the last chapter you posted and i think from the way it ended you should have it go back to the guild and everyone running around trying to help wendy heal gray, not to mention what is happening with erza and kuizoku (dont think i spelled that right). then maybe when they are healing gray you can have someone say something about lucy and hibiki just mentions about seeing lucy when she is dream walking or something. dont know if this will help but i hope it does this is one of the few stories i keep rereading so i hope new chapters get out soon!
mapara chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
Hi. I am very happy that you return to this fic, because I appreciate it a lot, since you started it up when I had a difficult stage in my life so this story helped me a lot during the bad time.
I understand that life goes on and it gets harder, because responsibilities get more and more complicated, so take your time. I sincerely believe that I will keep coming back to this story and wait for the time it takes to see an end. right now I feel a little better knowing that it is well sincerely many have gone or deleted their accounts and leave us a little worried.

As for the story you have a lot to choose from, you can talk about the path of lucy back to the guild, the recovery of the natsu team, you can also talk about the villains starting to move to the guild or something, you can even talk about the training of lucy and company while they return, it seems to me that history has much to offer even.
and if I can help you with pleasure I am here.

Welcome back and I hope you can continue with the fic

sorry for my english if I have mistakes but I speak spanish
Line464d chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
Hard to say, since it is different for everyone how to get motivated..
For me, when I’m in a block, I go back and look at what I’ve already done, maybe even re-reading the most recent chapters to see if it’ll come to me.
I also suggest you try literally writing down what you want to go down from now and until the end of the story on paper - just bullet points. Personally, I find writing in hand makes my creative juices flow, so I go back to that often.
I also do make a ‘skeleton’ of what I want there to happen in the coming chapters - literally in detail writing what I want to go down I each chapter separately. “Order”, if we can call it that, really works for me, and makes it virtually impossible to really get a writer’s block.
But yeah, I suggest you go and figure out exactly what you want to happen next; character development, relationships, general plot, etc. all of it. In more or less detail.
That said, it can’t really be forced, the motivation just has to be there, if not the chapters are going to be rushed and not up to standard, so it’s really hard...
Well, hope it might help you some, and good luck with it all!
Softkittypaw chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
holy crap welcome back! I can understand the huge write block you're in and I hope you get the house! I think you should start where you left off with lucy, and maybe she bumps into team natsu on her hasty way to fairy tail, it's just a suggestion from what I remember :P..
ShivaVixen chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
Okay, don’t panic! We’ve got this!
First suggestion: an interlude chapter of Lucy traveling with the kids and happy (I count shire stone as one of the kids) possibly doing gypsy things for money! (Added irony, have a fairy tail mage just miss them by walking by)
Second: Flashback chapter! Lucy and the girl cousin’s first meeting!
Third! Some combination of interlude/Flashbacks for Fairy Tail or the villains!
You got this!
DarkFairyGirl chapter 39 . 1/27/2019
Not gunna lie I got supper excited when I saw the email for a new chapter lol. I understand completely I’m in the same boat with my stories... the only advice I can give you is take your time and and just write any ideas you have for this amazing story on paper and see where your inspiration to write takes you from there :) it works for me usually! I love your story and I’m willing to take as long as it takes to see it completed because this story is genuinely worth it. I love the direction and the characters you’ve created to help Lucy find her true self! Keep at it and I hope things get better for you!
mynameishelby chapter 37 . 1/9/2019
Can you at least give me a little teaser? I’m dying! I need more!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/3/2019
It'll be finished eventually? I LOVE THIS STORY, yet it's killing me. The cliffhanger is very good though, but I would love if you could try to finish it. Even this one chapter. I understand if you're busy though.
Celestwilight1424 chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
loving the story just started it's a cliche. But it's a classy cliche see what I did there c for classy and cliche. no,no nevermind.
I just wanted to say that they use jewel(or however they spell it) not yen but loving the story all the same
dragon5dragonblitz8 chapter 38 . 12/8/2018
I hope you come back and finish this story
Tosha232 chapter 38 . 12/5/2018
Keep going! I have faith that you will find the drive to finish it!
ShadowLandManiac chapter 38 . 12/1/2018
I just started and finished reading what you have posted and love it so far. I did notice however that this last post was in 2016 and was wondering if you were still planning on finishing this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2018
Please update again soon it’s been over 2 years :’( this is an amazing story, you are an amazing writer.
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »