Reviews for Replaced
MyHeadIsSpinning chapter 38 . 8/17/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Guest chapter 38 . 8/8/2017
Hi, my name is levy di Angelo. I love your story. I have been reading and re-reading it for a long time. I had given up hope of it being updated. Then you gave us a few more chapters and some resons for the hiatus. I love this story. I am also in the Seattle area and I hope you are well. At Sakura- con 2016 I was levy mcgarden the two days I went. I hope you come to Sakura-con 2018 and I hope you get inspired. Thank you!
Dr.Sound chapter 38 . 8/6/2017
PLEAASSEEE UPDATE! You're killing meeee! I love this story! This is the forst story that I followed and put on my favorites. I want to see what happens when lucy meets them again. T_T
Innieminnie chapter 38 . 8/6/2017
Very enjoyable, I liked the new magic you created.
Mizz Myztery chapter 38 . 8/4/2017
hey its kinda been years and just wondering if you will update soon
daya.y chapter 38 . 7/29/2017
plzzzzzz plzzz update soon
daya.y chapter 38 . 7/29/2017
i really love thus story its fells so much more down to earth and simple than other fanfics
El Emperador chapter 38 . 7/25/2017
You're Evil (see that capital 'E') for not updating just when Team Natsu and Lucy were about to reunite. Come on man! At least give us the reunion and then go off where ever you want!
mynameishelby chapter 38 . 7/15/2017
I'm dying here! I can't tell you how many times I've read this story so I'm still up to speed when you update! This is my favorite fic I've read, and I've read a lot, so I can't wait for the next chapter!
Awesomeness3013 chapter 38 . 7/13/2017
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/7/2017
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS ?! I WAS SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! *CRIES* I WANNA KNOW HOW LUCY WILL HANDLE THE SITUATION ! WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER NATSU SEES HER ! WAAAHHHH ! T_T
MalumAnima chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Ok, I'm done. A single chapter and I already HATE this Fic. Kicking Lucy off of the team and then having her leave Fairy Tail after all of the adventures they went through and risking there lives for each other is ****ing stupid! It undermines the entire foundation that Fairy Tail as a whole is built upon (family, friendship, and lasting bonds between people) and instantly makes every character completely OOC. I get that this is for the sake of drama but come on! Their are better ways to write drama than this s**t!
LillianGyre chapter 38 . 6/30/2017
Have to say out of all the Fanfics I have read so far... This is my absolute favorite.. I have even come back to re-read it several times . I will patiently await the day you start updating again as I think this is to great a story not to wait for :) Keep up the good work! And I hope life is treating you kindly.
aoi588 chapter 38 . 6/29/2017
I hope you find time to be able to update soon! ('Cause I'm selfish and want more chapters, lol). I really love your story, and I hope that you had a great time at Sakura-con. :)))
7sakurablossom chapter 38 . 6/24/2017
I love this story it's so good place updated when you have the chance
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »