Reviews for Afraid
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is really powerful writing, absolutely fantastic.. You've got Tony and Ziva down absolutely perfectly - how she tries to hide her fear, how Tony looks after her, how tender he is with her. I definitely think this is one of the things they did to her in Somalia, and it would have even more of an impact because of being in the desert and water being so scarce anyway. Fantastic, deeply emotional writing.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i love all your psychological ziva fics.

& omg i saw that mythbusters ep some time ago... i was so shocked to see that Kari was affected like that & then Tory, he was so awesome, looking out for his friend. & he looked really upset about what happened to Kari.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
so so so so so awesome. soooo sweet. LOVE.
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I finally got around to reading this.

it confused me at the beginning with the whole water thing. but as she explained it made more sense.. she would be affected by that torture greatly i can understand.

i wasn't tortured. but with significant things that happened in my life certain smells sights or sounds always throw me back to remembering what happened and that's what makes me fall the most.

btw good story.
LovelyLivy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Okay. That's it. We think so much alike it's a little insane. So; I'm in the process of writing a long tag to Jet Lag myself and what I think REALLY happened. AND it involved mentionings of Somalia and stuff. Then-then-then- the other day I Wikipedia'd Chinese Water Torture AKA Water Boarding for a personal inquiry. HOW WIERD IS THAT? Lol.
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
huh. you know i like fluffy stories, right? well this obviously isn't one. but... i think it's one of my favorites of yours(:
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Good story and wikipedia is exactly where I went to check out about it. That's where I look up everything lol.
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I quite enjoyed this take on what happened in Paris. Great job.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I think you did a rather nice analysis.

Good job.

Good story.

And Tony and Ziva seem just right!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2011

This was just so sweet and sad and dark and beautiful.

Poor Ziva-so broken...but she knows Tony is always there when she needs him .

Hehe, of course Tony would have them shut off the water supply-he'd do anything-go to one end of the Earth and then the other-for Ziva's safety and comfort and happiness!

This was awesome, Sophie! Truly .

Eh...can I come out from under the bed now? ;)
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Tis me again, but I figured I'd give it to you anyway. I rather enjoyed that. Totally new take on what kind of torture they used and one much tamer than most. I like it. Her strength that eventually cracks is wonderful. She would be able to hold out for longer than most. Wonderful writing!
sesame.seed.bagels chapter 1 . 7/20/2011

Well, this was amazing.

It was so... amazing.

It was really simple, and it didn't involve the NCIS characters having a sleepover, or any sex, and it was amazing.

It's one of the best fics I've ever read.

One of my favorite episodes, 'Jet Lag' is, and um, yeah.

Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What an idea, I think it's very plausible. Poor Ziva, I want to hug her. I'm so very glad Tony is willing to support her to get some help.
storywriter30 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like it. I really like it. It's different from other Paris stories. I always really like your stories!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011

Okay, so obviously I loved this, and obviously iy was amazing. Seriously, your awesome powers of awesomeness are just downright awesome! For reals! This entire thing made me squee because it is just so real and I have this huge soft spot for all things that contain caring TIVA. Best thing ever!

Gah! You're such an amazing writer, and I am just so jealous because well, if I could right like you I would finally be awesome, right? (Psh, no I am not seeing how many times I can say aweesome in one review. Though thay would be awesome!)

Anyways, I loved this idea. It was so amazing, because Ziva isn't the same as she used to be and its about time that was touched upon! Well done!

Oh, and one of these days I will reply to your email/PM and read/review more of your stories. That is all.

You're awesome!

Okay, now that is all! :)