Reviews for On Stranger Tides
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 7/13
I was GOING to go to bed on time but nah let's stay up till 2am reading this instead. Wonderful fic, absolutely loved it!
Yesss chapter 4 . 6/20
I loveeeed this series. I love how Mattie isn't a little girly pushover(despite being in a dress) and how they went back and forth. It had me laughing to the point of tears and on the edge of my seat. 10/10
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 2/9
Love!

Thank you for letting Matthew kick Arthur in his manhood that broughta smile to my face.
Well dang, that was a nice ending. Not completely perfect, like most fairy tales would have us believe, but still feeling complete and final. The navigators cracked me up quite a bit XD
One part I'm not sure about: "...Just go. I do not mind being motherless if my children are happy." Is motherless usually used this way, or am I just not getting something?
Anyhow, that was a fantastic read, I was wondering how something can be dark and numerous at the same time, and well, there's the answer X)
Love the Beauty and the Beast reference XD
Hiyas chapter 4 . 1/6
This was a really poetic story w I like the twist in the end how Arthur can't swim lol I usually don't like OOC but this was nice OwO
Mapleholic chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
definetly the most beautiful UKCAN fanfic ive read!
i really love the way you described the slight but enduring changes in both hearts. some of the pirate Arthur story ive read somehow twisted Arthur's trait, but this one is JUST PERFECT/
It is when reading your stories that I became more fascinated in this pairing, which is rarely known in my country:( & btw i wonder if i can translate it into Chinese and posted it on microblog when my winter vocation comes? thanks soooo much(*/ω\*)
ahappygoat chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
AWWW DAMN this is the first fanfiction i've read with england as a main character, and what a good choice it was 3 i love this au, we need more pirate arthur with pairings other than alfred or france . its .cute. and it was funny and interesting, my only complaint is it was too short! im selfish and crave moooore xD
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
why do i feel that it's not yet finish?
WinterSky272 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I immensely enjoyed this story; it's absolutely brilliant.
North of the North chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Fantastic. You write stories so beautifully.
The Forgotten Traveller chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Gorgeous.
invisible chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
this is perfect. you are a great author!
Stately Demented chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I really liked it. This wasn't a pairing or storyline I see everyday, so it was intriguing. Great job. :3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
It was a fantastic story I loved that you didn't put smut because I always skip those
parts