Reviews for Time Switch
boycrazy30008 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I hope that means SAmmy is gonna have a tantrum lolz. It would be funny to see how that played out!
judyann chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
OMG I love the story! This is so much fun to read especially how they are interaccting. OMG I love the part when Sammy looks in the mirror and sees what he is going to look like now. Hmm why do I think you hinted to next chapter a full on temper tantrum? I want to read that so bad!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love this! And you were up in the air about posting it? No, this is great! I love Sam's innocence and amazement about the laptop and wanting to toy with it. I bet he put together a lot of model airplanes as a child. And Dean on such suggestive sites while Sammy is around. Tsk, tsk. Oh and Bobby all worried about the boys :) And so well written. You're incredible!
Sammy82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great chapter Can't wait for more!
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is amazing lol! Completely hilarious at parts, and adorable 100%
casammy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I am charmed with when sammy returns to be such an innocent, child so sweet and absolutely dependent on dean and certainly dean always an impressive and very overprotective big bro
imablur chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Please continue. I have a thing for deageing fics and I'm already into this one. )
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awesome story, I look forward to the next chapter!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
AWWWWWE DEAN THINK HE 8. .OHH AND DEAN IS FREAKING OUT. .LOL
PoWinchester chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this story :) Sam is so cute :) I really wish they would make an episode of this :(
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10