Reviews for Time Switch
casammy chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I am charmed with me sammy doing stews and tantrums and when dean slaps to sammy's back, since I want a chapter in tv
Sammy82 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Lol, I love a bratty Sammy! Can't wait for more
katielady900 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love this story so far, can;t wait for the next chapter. Dean has his hands full with little-big-Sammy.
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Tired Sam is never fun and Dean was more patient than most parents would be. Temper tantrums and Winchesters aren't going to end pretty and I think Sammy deserved those swats. Ah, at least he calmed down after! A loving Sammy is better than a crabby one. :) Great chapter! And Bobby's reaction to the kiss was cute!
judyann chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
OK not as cute but I loved bratty Sam! You could picture an 8 year old acting like that! And I love Bobby's reaction! I am so loving this story! Can't wait for more!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
awwwwwe sammmy soo cute annd dean spank him . .lol wow poor sammy
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
LOL, I loved a bratty Sammy misbehaving the way he did, reminds me of my nephews at times. But Dean definitely knew how to bring him back in line didn't he.

What I enjoyed even more though was Bobby's reaction to Sam...that was priceless.

More soon please.
West Girl 1034 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
It is really cute.. i can't wait to see what will happen next.. Please update soon..
lljn105 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love the deaged Sam and the way Dean is handling it. Loved Bobbys reaction the Sam. Priceless!
Monkey DeRanged chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Update NOW! NOW NOW NOW! i'll sick sleppy 8 year old Sammy on you! ;D loved it. Favorite story and story alert. ;D. that looks really cool ;D
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
How did Sam fit in the tub? I might as well not even ask. It's one of those questions similar to how many licks are at the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know. Anyways this story has all the Winchester goodness and Dean's quips that I love so much, and Sam's mental regression isn't so bad for him. He's never too harsh with his brother, and the coffee scene was adorable. I can't wait to read more! C:
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
What a fantastic start to the story. I love what you've done with a de-aged Sam and can't wait to see where you go with this story!
casammy chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
hahahaha already I am listening and seeing sammy to have a tantrum and to do furies of those that it goes to make stretch the hair to dean
West Girl 1034 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I love it. I can't wait for more. Please update soon it is really good...
cold kagome chapter 2 . 7/26/2011