Reviews for Time Switch
boycrazy30008 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
OMG I love your story so much! Dean is one of the best big brothers ever.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I think Bobb's right,it is better Sam was the one cursed because Dean dfoes know what it's like to raise his brother and can react to Sam's mood accordingly. Sam would have floundered had it been the other way around.
judyann chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I love this chapter! Nice and long! And I love how you are doing this story! I really love that you only de-aged Sam's mind and not body because gives some cute moments especially the shaving one! Loving loving loving. Keep wondering though if you are going to have Sammy find out their dad is dead? That would be so sad! Did I say enough times how much I love lol!
cold kagome chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
AWWWWWE POOR SAMMY HE SICK.. AWWWWE LOVE THE BROTHER BOND..
boycrazy30008 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Thats just adorable!
Lilithakaducky chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Loved Bobby's reaction. Thanks for the update.
casammy chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I am charmed with me sammy doing stews and tantrums and when dean slaps to sammy's back, since I want a chapter in tv
Sammy82 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Lol, I love a bratty Sammy! Can't wait for more
katielady900 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love this story so far, can;t wait for the next chapter. Dean has his hands full with little-big-Sammy.
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Tired Sam is never fun and Dean was more patient than most parents would be. Temper tantrums and Winchesters aren't going to end pretty and I think Sammy deserved those swats. Ah, at least he calmed down after! A loving Sammy is better than a crabby one. :) Great chapter! And Bobby's reaction to the kiss was cute!
judyann chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
OK not as cute but I loved bratty Sam! You could picture an 8 year old acting like that! And I love Bobby's reaction! I am so loving this story! Can't wait for more!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
awwwwwe sammmy soo cute annd dean spank him . .lol wow poor sammy
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
LOL, I loved a bratty Sammy misbehaving the way he did, reminds me of my nephews at times. But Dean definitely knew how to bring him back in line didn't he.

What I enjoyed even more though was Bobby's reaction to Sam...that was priceless.

More soon please.
West Girl 1034 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
It is really cute.. i can't wait to see what will happen next.. Please update soon..
lljn105 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love the deaged Sam and the way Dean is handling it. Loved Bobbys reaction the Sam. Priceless!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »