Reviews for Time Switch
judyann chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
OMG I so loved this chapter! I loved the park scenes so much! I've got to admit this may be becoming one of my favorite stories! Can't wait for more!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I always hated getting shots as a kid. I never got lolipops afterwards though. :( Or stickers! Sam has all the fun, especially with Dean around! Shaving cream can entertain me for hours, I'm surprised Sam actually let his brother shave him instead of just spraying the stuff in his face. That's not something he would do C; And its not wise to leave Sam alone with children! I agree with you! That kid would be screwed.

I just love how defensive Dean is around others when they handle Sam. And his crush on the good doc was cute! And the picture? Oh yeah, he's the next Pablo Picasso. Poor Dean, to be knocked down a few pegs on the hunk scale! I love everything about this story! Bobby taking the fall for Dean was nice. Can't have the awesome big brother looking like a tyrant. And Sammy will get better as long as he has those two around. (:
katielady900 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Another wonderful chapter, I loved it. I'm really looking foward the the next one.
boycrazy30008 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
OMG I love your story so much! Dean is one of the best big brothers ever.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I think Bobb's right,it is better Sam was the one cursed because Dean dfoes know what it's like to raise his brother and can react to Sam's mood accordingly. Sam would have floundered had it been the other way around.
judyann chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I love this chapter! Nice and long! And I love how you are doing this story! I really love that you only de-aged Sam's mind and not body because gives some cute moments especially the shaving one! Loving loving loving. Keep wondering though if you are going to have Sammy find out their dad is dead? That would be so sad! Did I say enough times how much I love lol!
cold kagome chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
AWWWWWE POOR SAMMY HE SICK.. AWWWWE LOVE THE BROTHER BOND..
boycrazy30008 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Thats just adorable!
Lilithakaducky chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Loved Bobby's reaction. Thanks for the update.
casammy chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I am charmed with me sammy doing stews and tantrums and when dean slaps to sammy's back, since I want a chapter in tv
Sammy82 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Lol, I love a bratty Sammy! Can't wait for more
katielady900 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love this story so far, can;t wait for the next chapter. Dean has his hands full with little-big-Sammy.
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Tired Sam is never fun and Dean was more patient than most parents would be. Temper tantrums and Winchesters aren't going to end pretty and I think Sammy deserved those swats. Ah, at least he calmed down after! A loving Sammy is better than a crabby one. :) Great chapter! And Bobby's reaction to the kiss was cute!
judyann chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
OK not as cute but I loved bratty Sam! You could picture an 8 year old acting like that! And I love Bobby's reaction! I am so loving this story! Can't wait for more!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
awwwwwe sammmy soo cute annd dean spank him . .lol wow poor sammy
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »