Reviews for Time Switch
Child of the Rune chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
This is absolutely amazing!
Just... Just asdfghjkl
You have a wonderful writing style, the characterisations are perfect, and the plot is so tricky and wonderfully executed.
I can't wait for the continuation!
Absolutely perfect... Wow you're amazing...
Sam, Dean and Bobby are characterized so well, and the plausibility is fantastic.

Amazing!
Fabbywolf chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I love your story please update soon!
Souless666 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Wow, what a majorly strong chapter.
Sammy82 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter! That was a sad but wonderful chapter!
judyann chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
OMG that was so sad! And thanks for the mention! I love this story and I am glad you are continuing it! That was a wonderful chapter but so sad!
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Such a heart breaking chapter. I admit to having tears running down my cheeks also when Dean admitted the truth to Sammy about John. I knew his reaction would be bad, but I didn't know how bad. And then Dean losing it too, well, it just broke my heart!
mechachic chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
This is amazing! I love how well you've written the characters. I hope you update soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Dont give up, please.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while. Please don't give up on this story, I really like it, ALOT. Please, don't give up.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
OMG! I WANT TO KNOW THE END! WILL SAM GET CURED? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE PERSON ON THE OTHER LINE ANSWERS THE PHONE? WILL SAM FIND OUT ABOUT JOHN? OH THE HUMANITY!
Anon chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
SOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooo o Good!
Anon chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That's Friggen ADORABLE
Anon chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
OMG HAD HE PASSED THE TEST!?
Anon chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor sammy.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/1/2012