Reviews for Time Switch
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
Of course Sam would find out and you did it in a well written way. I have loved this story from the beginning and your style of writing. You have really showed each boys emotions so well and I can picture the things happening. Am so glad you are still writing and cant wait to read this last chapter and see where it is going to go. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the demons.
NC
ncsupnatfan chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Good chapter loved the park and the 8 year old in his 23 year old body, can just picture it. Like the memories and glad Bobby talked to Dean. In the floor playing with army men, so cute/
NC
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Awesome chapter. I love how Dean only sees Sam as the 8 year old and let Sam know in no uncertain terms that he didn't mind him sitting in his lap since it was what Sammy needed. Sure hope Bobby's idea to get Sam out of the house works and they are able to get him to eat something!
gianess chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
so happy you updated! what an awesome update! so glad you are finishing this, i love this deaged fic. ive enjoyed it so much. season 2 is my favorite season and the pain is unbearable! i love your flashbacks and baby sammy kills me.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Hey ho every one loves Harry Potter. Excellent chapter. :) Love the brothers. Good thing you warned of SPOILERS. Want more please.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This a really good story, you can see the connection between the brothers and Bobby. I love the twig people on the boat. UPDATE please
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
I'm not usually a huge fan of de-aged or mentally regressed Sam stories but I was doing a limp Sam search on Google and found this one and I have to say you really did a great job with it. You've really captured young Sam and I think the way you've written the boys and Bobby is fantastic. I sure hope that Sam returns to Sam and that you will continue to write this story. I usually review every chapter of a story but was skimming this one cause I thought it was already concluded and now that I know it's not I though I should at least stick one review in. Thanks so much for the unique way you've told the story... Nicole. :)
Saosa chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
i love this story! I'm praying for you and that your writhing plock will ease. Please continue, if not for me so do it for Sammy!
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
That toy boat scene, "The sailor jumped into the water (twig) man over board (twig)" hilarious. This is so cute my cheeks hurt from smiling.
Dino-SOAR chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I'm totally in love with this story! Sammy finding out about John brought tears to my eyes ): update soon please!
Child of the Rune chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
This is absolutely amazing!
Just... Just asdfghjkl
You have a wonderful writing style, the characterisations are perfect, and the plot is so tricky and wonderfully executed.
I can't wait for the continuation!
Absolutely perfect... Wow you're amazing...
Sam, Dean and Bobby are characterized so well, and the plausibility is fantastic.

Amazing!
Fabbywolf chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I love your story please update soon!
Souless666 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Wow, what a majorly strong chapter.
Sammy82 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter! That was a sad but wonderful chapter!
judyann chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
OMG that was so sad! And thanks for the mention! I love this story and I am glad you are continuing it! That was a wonderful chapter but so sad!
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »