Reviews for Time Switch
Anon chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh no, poor sammy
Anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
AlElizabeth chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Uh oh, Sam's gonna find out that John, Caleb and Jim are all dead! Dean can't keep the truth from Sam much longer... wonder how Sammy's gonna take it? Not well, I assume, especially if he finds out that Dean's been lying to him the whole time. Wonder what those demons are planning? Hopefully Bobby and Dean can keep Sam safe from them! Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
please update soon, i'm just dying to know what happens
frownypup chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
I love the story so, so, sooo much! Hehee :D
*grinning like an idiot*
Deaged Sammy is such a great excuse to have bunch of chick flick moments, I know, and damn I can't complain a thing!
You did a great job. So, carry on.. :D
sammysir chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
:))))))Big smiles... So glad to see you updated... I'm sorry I've been having trouble with my computer and I was away for a while so I didn't see right away that you had updated...I don't want you to think I was giving up... What a great chapter and long, I can see your writers block is over.. I loved Deans flashbacks and how he feels he let Sam down and then now how he wants so much to give Sam a better childhood. And Bobby is so sweet and feels its time to celebrate life... I love that... I could go on and on lol, I just love this story... Can't wait to see what happens now, Sam I think is in for a big surprise with that phone call.. Anyway thank you so much for your special thanks.. I'm so glad if my encouragement has helped you in anyway...:) Great job and don't worry if life continues to slow your writting time down... We'll all still be waiting and I'm sure the next chapter is going to be worth it...
Capricorn1986 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
What an amazing chapter, it filled me with so many emotions.. dread for Sammy, pity for Dean, the flashbacks/memories were so heartwarming and touching.. but this chapter also made me laugh and smile, you had so many great one-liners.

"nothing in this world corrupts like power does." - aint that the truth!
"admiring the scenery?" - LOL typical Dean!

I liked the scene with Melanie at the bar and in the hotel room next morning, with Deans clothes scattered everywhere and him having trouble remembering her name.. he really was drunk as a skunk.

Is Pastor Jim dead? I cant remember when Meg kills him...

All in all, this chapter was incredible and more than worth the wait! Great job, and of course Im looking forward to more of your amazing writing. :)

emebalia chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Sam has always been too smart for his own good.
I wonder what Sam would choose given the fifty-fifty chance.
Souless666 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Welcome back. I have really missed this story.

This was a nice long and enjoyable chapter to return with.

I'm braced for the next chapter, which I will assume will be an emotional one, considering the news Sam is about to get.

Update soon, please.
Sammy82 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Very good chapter! Can't wait to see how Sam gonna react to know that Pastor Jim is Dead.
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
so glad you updated! I feel so bad for Dean and my heart breaks for sam, which means the writing must be great since I care so much!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yay, you updated! This is one of my favorite de-aged Sammy stories; usually he (or Dean) is physically de-aged but remains with an adult mind, or is reverted back to a child in both mind and body (and yes, I do love those type stories too) but there are not so many with child Sammy in adult Sam's body. It provides a whole different "can of worms" to deal with, such as when Bobby and Dean had to give him medicine in Chapter 4. A child would be easy to restrain; 23 year old Sam not so much. I'm glad the waitress in this chapter had some manners and didn't spoil their special night out. You can't help what you think, but you can help what you say out loud. :) I was honestly surprised when Phillip wasn't able to heal Sam. I now fear that the demon Jason might get another shot at him after all. And poor thing - he's going to learn the truth about not only his Dad but Pastor Jim as well. I look forward to your next update. I hope Real Life starts treating you better soon!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ok, definitely can't wait to find out how theyfix this! Brilliant idea, update soon!
boycrazy30008 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Oh thats gonna end bad :(
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »