Reviews for Time Switch
mechachic chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
This is amazing! I love how well you've written the characters. I hope you update soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Dont give up, please.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while. Please don't give up on this story, I really like it, ALOT. Please, don't give up.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
OMG! I WANT TO KNOW THE END! WILL SAM GET CURED? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE PERSON ON THE OTHER LINE ANSWERS THE PHONE? WILL SAM FIND OUT ABOUT JOHN? OH THE HUMANITY!
Anon chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
SOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooo o Good!
Anon chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That's Friggen ADORABLE
Anon chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
OMG HAD HE PASSED THE TEST!?
Anon chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor sammy.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Oh no, poor sammy
Anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
CUTE SOOOOO CUTE
AlElizabeth chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Uh oh, Sam's gonna find out that John, Caleb and Jim are all dead! Dean can't keep the truth from Sam much longer... wonder how Sammy's gonna take it? Not well, I assume, especially if he finds out that Dean's been lying to him the whole time. Wonder what those demons are planning? Hopefully Bobby and Dean can keep Sam safe from them! Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
please update soon, i'm just dying to know what happens
frownypup chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
I love the story so, so, sooo much! Hehee :D
*grinning like an idiot*
Deaged Sammy is such a great excuse to have bunch of chick flick moments, I know, and damn I can't complain a thing!
You did a great job. So, carry on.. :D