Reviews for Time Switch
laurie31 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yay, you updated! This is one of my favorite de-aged Sammy stories; usually he (or Dean) is physically de-aged but remains with an adult mind, or is reverted back to a child in both mind and body (and yes, I do love those type stories too) but there are not so many with child Sammy in adult Sam's body. It provides a whole different "can of worms" to deal with, such as when Bobby and Dean had to give him medicine in Chapter 4. A child would be easy to restrain; 23 year old Sam not so much. I'm glad the waitress in this chapter had some manners and didn't spoil their special night out. You can't help what you think, but you can help what you say out loud. :) I was honestly surprised when Phillip wasn't able to heal Sam. I now fear that the demon Jason might get another shot at him after all. And poor thing - he's going to learn the truth about not only his Dad but Pastor Jim as well. I look forward to your next update. I hope Real Life starts treating you better soon!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ok, definitely can't wait to find out how theyfix this! Brilliant idea, update soon!
boycrazy30008 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Oh thats gonna end bad :(
lizziemarie0529 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I love this! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more
dsl116 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Really enjoying your story. Very well written. I'm on chapter three, curious to see where this is going.
judyann chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Oh I loved it! that was a great chapter1 Don't think that's going to be good though! But great story!
LostWithoutCause chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Wow. This was great. Definitely excited for the conclusion.
sammysir chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Hay glad to see you updated, you really surprised me...I've been checking almost every day as promised... I won't give up on this story...Sorry life has been so stressful for you, I truly hope things start to get a little easier...This was an awesome chapter as always, you did a great job..Can't wait to see what the warlock has to say..Sammy was extra cute for me in this chapter..I love how innocent he can be..The pranks are funny to...Ok I could go on sorry...LOVE the story hope you feel inspired again soon, but in the mean time I think im going to read the whole story over again from the beginning...Thanks for updating...
Sammy82 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
I am very happy that you are continuing.I already looking forward for another chapter.
Capricorn1986 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Another great chapter! :) Loved it when Bobby gave Sam the Harry Potter book, and when Sam tried to play the prank on Dean, hehe!
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
my grandfather just died yesterday so I know how consuming that can be! Great chapter keep it up when you can!
judyann chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
I am so glad you are continuing. I am sorry about your grandmother and how busy you have been. Don't worry about it. Whenever you can update is fine! Loved the chapter though especially Sam jumping on the bed lol.
emebalia chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
I'm with Dean, I cracked up laughing at the image of Sam jumping on the bed.

But I really hope the warlock will help them.
Souless666 chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Poor Sammy will never know that water prank actually does work. LOL I was so hoping he would have gotten away with it.

Now that the warlock is here, guess we are getting to the end huh? Sad really, I love kid-Sam and there is so many other things I would have loved to see happen, like Azezal finding out what happened to the boy, and Ruby 1 showing up. ( I still believe Ruby 1 and Ruby 2 were two different demons and Ruby 1 really was trying to help. I mean they didn't even act like the same person. Ruby 1 was kickass, and Ruby 2 was just too weaselly.)

Anyway, glade you have gotten back to this, as it is one of my fav stories. Hope you can get another update out soon.
Capricorn1986 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
So I finally got through all the chapters (so far) hehe! :) Well, what can I say, exept AMAZING story and Im sure itll just keep getting better.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »