Reviews for Time Switch
Capricorn1986 chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
"unless you want my hand to have another conversation with your butt." - That line made me giggle. Very nice.

Felt sympathy for Sam at the bar.. it amused me that he tried the beer, and I for one dont blame him for spitting it out, hehe.

I felt really sorry for innocent little Sammy when that drunk woman was hitting on him. Majorly awkward.

Very sweet ending, Dean takes such great care of his little brother.
Capricorn1986 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Haha! Oh man this prank war is genius.

Really sweet of Sam to put some of his toys back so he could get the Impala replica car for Dean.
Capricorn1986 chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
Love it when the boys engange in prank wars, hehe. Poor Bobby getting caught in the crossfire though.

My heart really bled for Sam (I even got tears in my eyes) when Dean caught him looking at the old photo of John. Poor Sammy, and poor Dean! Dean hasnt recovered from the grief of losing his father, and yet he has to be strong for his brother and keep up the lie that John is on a hunt.. :( so sad.
Capricorn1986 chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Loved the touching, happy memories in this chapter! Toddler logic 3 hehe!

"That's stupid – adults don't cry unless someone has died" - this really reminded me of times in my childhood I caught my mother crying. It scared me so bad, because I knew adults never cried unless something terrible had happened.

Great chapter, it really demonstrates Deans love for Sam and his desire to protect him.
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
please update soon! This is so cute
Capricorn1986 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Yet another great chapter. Really interesting to read about Barbara hypnotizing Sam.

Way to go, Sammy! Good philosophy - don't let people stand in your way, just bowl 'em over! LOL awesome

LOVED Sam at the carnival and the story about his pet snail. Too cute! Awesome how Dean managed to win his brother a fish. :)
Capricorn1986 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
"It should always have been like this, Bobby."

That line just broke my heart.

I cant express how sorry I feel for Dean. I love how you included memories and childhood excperiences, it really adds depth and emotion to the story. :)

Sam falling and starting to cry was really cute and completly realistic for a child of eight. I remember well falling and hurting my hands and knees badly, it hurt like hell!

Sam and Dean playing with the toy soldiers was amazingly adorable. :)
Capricorn1986 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Poor Sammy!

Deans love for his brother comes through extremly well. :)

Sams lacking artistic talent amuses me.

Like that you included how uncomfortable Bobby is when someone cries, that he doesnt know how to deal with tears..
Capricorn1986 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
haha I love bratty Sammy! His tantrum in the shop was hilarious! I pictured an adult sized Sam standing there stomping his foot and throwing toys at Dean! That made me laugh. :D

Sam kissing Bobby on the cheek when going to bed was SO adorable! I love how affectionate he is. :)
Capricorn1986 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Loved Sam laughing so hard when he realized he was taller than Dean!

I can relate to Sam needing "leg-stretching breaks," as Im tall too, with long legs, so its torture for me to sit still in a car/bus/plane for any long periods of time.

My heart ached for Sammy when he saw the books, but didnt want to ask for any due to money always being an issue. Thankfully Dean was able to get him more books than John could. :)

Hmm, wonder if Sam will indeed throw a tantrum if he doesnt get enough sleep? On to part 3...
Capricorn1986 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Favourite lines: "Open those puppy-god eyes of yours"

"Youre not like Dean.. youre old!"

Dean wasnt sure he liked the idea of having a particular smell! LOL

Great beginning, I loved Sam telling about Deans thirteenth birthday. Love Bobby too, I think you got his voice/speaking pattern down perfectly, I heard his voice in my head when reading his lines, hehe.
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
This is really good. I hope Dean can get Sam fixed though.
memphis-heat123 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
I am so glad you updated the story, I loved it. it was another wonderful chapter. Those demons are just itching to get their butts stomped on.

I love the way you protray Dean and Sam's relationship, it is very beliveable and heart warming.

As much as I love seeing Sam as a giant eight-year-old, I hope Dean passed the test. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the great work.
BonanzaRocks chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Aww how cute! Love it and I am excited for what is too come!
Grettigirl123 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Another nice chapter. This is a good story so far. Can't wait for some action to come into play.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »