Reviews for Being Enough For You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awwww. She's more than enough for him
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very cute! :)

-Charmy
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
So sweet! I miss Switched at Birth. :)
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I loved this chapter and I hope there is more :)
xRainbowNinjax chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't know how many times I've reread this but everytime it's still as cute :) god, I love fluff
Rena chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is so sweet. I love how you're able to make the characters sound really real. I think Bay and Emmett should stay together forever! Keep writing, you have great voice.
Madi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Omg that was SOOOO great!(: you should make more please(:!
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
_ cute
RebornRose1992 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
awwwww :D too cute!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Firstly, can I just say AWWW! *Sigh* I want to find a guy like Emmett...

Loving this story! I can't wait to see what you have planned next!

Great job!
Twilighter Tabitha chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Please continue :)
the-v-i-0-l-i-n-s-playing chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Amazing! It was so wonderful, my emotions just went crazy I smiled, I laughed, I sighed, I went tearful and finally I had a major AWWWW!moment Emmett is just so freaking adorable ;D and when they were together it just went KA-POW! sparks. Sorry excuse my fangirl moment lol. Hope you continue this story ASAP i love it.

~Arie,... ~ Rockin' that Bemmett status!
keeponsmilingg chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Xnshjuxn dchsjxcxm It was so beautiful Ray! I'm so glad that you just had to write this because I just haddd to read it :) It was just soo...ahhh, you delivered! Their relationship is so...fresh! Do they even have a relationship? I. DONT. KNOW! But whatever it is that they have, I want more. Emmett, being as cool as ever, climbed the heck out of that tree! he is such a bosss! can't handle it :) OMG I'm over here almost in tears "I just want to be enough" SOBS SOBS SOBS! Ohhhh my goodness, you're enough Bay! YOU ARE! Just don't make me dislike your character again! And if you ever hurt Emmett, we're through! OVERALL, I NEED MORE MY LOVE. It was grand, luhhh you girl :) -Chantal
Hannah Joyous chapter 1 . 7/20/2011