Reviews for Changeling
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Wow... Kabuki is Tsunade and Dan's?! At least as I understood it... My god I never thought about it
Arford chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Short as it is, this is one of the most appealing, yet short works I've read on this site. It touches me deeply, and I'm thankful you wrote it.
Ginjaa Ninjaa chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wow, certainly didn't see this ending. Amazing story!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was an extraordinary idea for a story and I absolutely love it! The part about Ororchimaru raising Kabuto and Naruto as brothers especially! :)
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was an absolute pleasure to read. I am wonderfully enthralled with your characterization; you gave both Jiraiya and Orochimaru a depth that is not often seen. What is not said, but instead implied, is just as -if not more- powerful than what has actually been stated: Naruto's name not being mentioned at all, but referred to as 'the child', giving more an importance and emphasis to the parents' identity rather than the child itself; the wonderful obscurity of Kabuto's heritage; the deliberate vagueness of Orochimaru's immortality...

I must reiteratie; an absolute /pleasure/.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
You set the atmosphere very well in this fic. Orochimaru came off as nice (to an old friend, anyway) and even a little vulnerable. But he was still creepy ("I can make him immortal.") So kudos on his characterization. Not sure why he would want to lead Jiraiya to believe that Kabuto might be Tsunade's kid, though. He should have simply said "no."

Jiraiya was well characterized as well. He's a jerk for not taking in Naruto, but, hey, that's cannon.

*Shudders* at the thought of Orochimaru raising Naruto as an apprentice and test subject. Pretty sure that there are a bunch of fics out there with that concept. (Know any good ones? ;D)

It's nice to read another fic by you! Any plans for updating ongoing stories or more one shots? I'd love to read them!
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Love. The Tsunade-Dan connotations (assuming I'm right that they were the ones Orochimaru was implying) were the icing on a lovely bitter cake. Approaching heartrending, but just gentle enough - just human enough - to be beautiful instead.
Addster chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Beautiful, I love the new spin you put on that whole situation. It's a breath of fresh air.

No one really delves into the possibilities of what could have been and I really enjoyed the way you captured Jiraiya's emotion.

And Orochimaru was golden, and the suspense of Kabuto's lineage...jeeze man, I was gnawing my thumb off.

Another excellent story, I look forward to reading more. :)
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is so incredibly sad, and yet perfectly in character of both Jiraiya and Orochimaru. I'm just going to ignore the fact that Oro-chan forgot to mention Naruto had the kyuubi in him, and that's why he would have been useful to him.

Still, its so ironic that while in Ame, Orochimaru was the one telling Jiraiya to kill the orphans and now he wants to raise them. Just goes to show that all three sannin are more like each other than they will ever willingly admit. Yes three. *points to Tsunade's relationship with Shizune and later Sakura*

*deep sigh* my poor sannin. And I'm simply laving reading them again. No one does them like you do. :)
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Huh. That was interesting. Kinda wierd but an interesting idea nonetheless. Thanks for letting me read
Elisabetta Avalone chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very intense! I really liked this.

-E.A.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great story and a nice little tidbit about Kabuto.
top chapter 1 . 7/20/2011