Reviews for Wing School
boo chapter 22 . 10/12/2005
NOICE
Mithros chapter 22 . 12/21/2003
Ello! Kool story plz keep going I wanna see if the G-Boys get as high on sugar as i do! *bounces off the walls again* im part of sugarcult!
Myuu chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
please update! My friends and I love this story!
Elementwalker chapter 21 . 9/13/2003
Update this story, Please. You can't leave it hanging like this. this story is to good to leave hanging. so please update it.*puppy dog eyes*
DarkAngelPearl chapter 22 . 8/3/2003
I love it! You have to update soon, please!

DAP
Elementwalker chapter 22 . 4/18/2003
Get back to work of this. You have to complet this. Get this done, PLEASE.
Brighid chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Well i heard abouthis from my friend alyrain..this is sooooo awsome! i loved it!
BabySnowAngel chapter 22 . 12/18/2002
First of all I would like to say that I love your story! It's very original and well written! Keep up the good work!

Secondly, I want to say that my past reviews (after rereading them) were immature. My grammar was horrible and my spelling was even worse. Although the spelling could be due to typing quickly, but I still could have gone back and reread it. Oh well. I just want to say that I've improved since then and to ignore those horrible written reviews. *sweatdrop*

-BabySnowAngel

p.s. I relly LOVE the story! _
Fiore-Chan chapter 19 . 11/19/2002
AWSOME! Keep it comming. And please i have just updated my story. Gundam pilots little sister.' let me know what you think. Thanx.

Ja and keep writing
myuu chapter 22 . 11/1/2002
Please update! Its been a really long time but I really like your story and so do my friends.
GLowStick chapter 11 . 10/16/2002
hehehehehe keep writing!
GLowStick chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
aww hun! thats so cute! their gonna be soldiers! oh wait thats not so cute after all! hehe i mean the uniforms are ugly.. oh crap i just sounded like a dumb blonde without the blonde hair!
GLowStick chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
that was soooo funnie!
GLowStick chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
hey what happened to the GW page?
patty g chapter 22 . 10/6/2002
...UPDATE! ONEGAI! I can't take it anymore! Kawaii! You've got really nice chapters, characters, pairings, storyline...*goes ranting on*. Please, I beg you, update! I wanna see what happens next! Oh, and SUCKS to Chris and Zack! Ja!