Reviews for Soulmates
misuky7 chapter 12 . 5/13
This story was beau, I quite enjoyed them being together. :3
neal4grissom chapter 12 . 4/22
would you be wiling to maybe write a sequel of this story that tells of their life after this?
Cersesi chapter 12 . 4/13
I like it.
Sakuyan chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I wasn't going to review this chapter solely because I had nothing to say but then I read the ending which made me laugh out loud so I thought I needed to leave a review saying how much I enjoyed Don and Charlie's interaction. "To the other side of the effing state?" That line made me burst out laughing for reasons I don't understand. It just makes me giggle each time I read over it.

I still say it's a tad OOC with the exclamation points and some other things which seem a bit off to me, but it's not the end of the world. It's still an enjoyable story to read and it doesn't take away from the cuteness that's Charlie/Spencer. -nods- Of course, I feel their whole relationship is a little rushed and the sex is awkward, but sex is awkward unless you know how it works I find.

I shall continue to read and see where their relationship takes off. I do hope for more interaction between the brothers Eppes. What can I say, I love them. Heheh.
DemeRain chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Ah for the love of nerds ... this was so sweet. Thanks for sharing!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
This is rather nice, they do fit well together.
Arathelia chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
This was so frickin adorable! There really are no other words for it! Of course, I would have loved to see Larry and Spencer meeting, and actually dealing with Amita, but those are just little side things. I loved the story; Spencer and Charlie really are simply perfect for each other.
aku no tensai chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Awwww..Oh god, I hope he doesn't die! Because then, I really will cry. Oh look, that was a rhyme
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your characters and this story SOOOO much! Like, you have no idea how much I love it right now. I just hope that loveable, adorable Charlie doesn't die...or get majorly hurt. I LOVE THIS STORY (to be completely honest, when I read the description, I didn't think I would but then I read the prequel to this and decided to give this one a shot and I'm SO glad I did!)
I squeal every time there's a hot moment between Spence and Charlie OO
They're just the geekiest, most adorable, loving, and hottest pair I've read about so far! As you can see, I wish Charlie were an actual character now! Too bad he isn't. T_T
All this makes up for the fact that I have NO idea of what they're talking about at times when they get all mathematical
I mean, soooometimes, like the first chapter, I got the gist of what they were talking about, but if I were there, I'd just nod my head politely and say 'mhm' the whole time XD
I can't wait to read more! Thank you for all your hard work and effort.
-AnT
Zaarel chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Hi! I read your fiction some weeks ago, but I realise just now I haven't let a review... hum... sorry?
I really enjoyed your story! The relationship beetwen Spencer and Charlie is just so cute! Charlie drove all the country for meet Spencer again And Hotch in a gay bar ? :p
Well, I can't say another thing than I live a lot your fic... '
...And sorry for my english? I'm French and it's easier for me to read in English than write in english...
Bye,
Zaarel'
TutkaKid chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Seriously? That's where you ended it! MORE MORE MORE GIVE ME MORE! I love your writing and while I admit I'm not crazy about the 'honey's and 'baby's going on it's pretty darn in character. I hope you write more of this pairing, I just started reading it today because I was watching Numb3rs and was like HOLY SHIT CHARLIE REMINDS ME OF REID! So Imma follow you and I would love some more writing xD and this was a really long review haha . . . bye-bye!
MyOpium chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Thank you for this story! A very surprising couple but hey they are real good together.

So sweet to see them in love (real one ) for the first time. A piece of normal life for our genius!

I'll be waiting for the next one :3
Oxymironic chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
"Mission Impossible 87", that's hilarious.
MrsBee1973 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Aww! Hearts in the margins...
Angel1178 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Just read Someone Who Understands and this and I love them both! Will this have more chapters? If so hope you update soon.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I can't wait to see the reactions of both teams. Please continue.