Reviews for Men and Gentlemen
TrueLightHikari chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Waah I'm hooked... I really hope that you'll consider updating the next :O
ASHAero chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Lovely. I do love your writing style, the fact it matches with the class and era of which you are portraying within the story itself. I am a little envious of your vocabulary, it makes me want to put in extra work to expand mine. I do hope you continue.

The petty, aggressive tension between Genesis and Sephiroth is almost maddening, especially as someone rooting for Genesis. And I care not a jot that a Marquess is below a Duke, all the more reason really.
Namicchi chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Fantastic story! Honestly, I couldn't stop reading it. Your writing style is brilliant and characters are pretty good :) Like hypnoticaa I enjoy your characterization too.

Sorry for that short feedback, it's pretty late here, but I couldn't wait till morning to write how I love your fic.

I'm looking forward next chapter :)
underhandlilies chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Aw! I hope things get better! :( I hope you still enjoyed your travels, though!

My absolute FAVORITE part of this was where everyone thought Cloud was a lady. xD GENIUS. I have to ask, though; is Lord Sephiroth currently gay, or will he gradually discover about his orientation?

Awesome chapter. :)
hypnoticaa chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Things start to get interesting.

I'm enjoying your characterization. Finally there're another rare decent story where Cloud isn't a naive infantile by everyone desired Gary Sue and Zack isn't an imbecile. And others stay in character too. Your OCs seem perfectly in place. Oh and idea with Scarlet giving us more information about Sephiroth's past was nice!

Good job!

And welcome home! :)
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I must say, this is QUITE awesome thus far! :) I'd LOVE to know where you did your 18/19th century research, because it sounded so historically accurate! I absolutely loved reading this. And the dialogue, the thoughts, the motivations-all are quite real. :3 I can't wait for more. *thumbs up*
hypnoticaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
It sounds promising! Are you going to continue? Because I need to read more to make better opinion ... I'm glad that you choose this pairing :)
ShadesofImagination chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh! I really liked this. What an amazing start!

I've been a fan of this era for as long as I can remember and it's interesting to see the FFVII cast in there. I couldn't stop laughing at the mention of Palmer being the foot man.

Very lovely wording- their speech was just what I would have expected to be.

Honestly, I hope you continue as I am horribly excited to read more.

Great Job!