Reviews for The Anderson Engagement Brunch
formalist chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was charming. You did a good job of capturing the characters' voices.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love this story! I love that you wrote it, and I love Party Down. (I am writing this review while I am drinking white wine at work, which made reading it all the sweeter.) I miss Henry and Casey, there's no justice in the world for what happened to this show, and I thank you for writing it. Totally in character, funny, and sweet.
KelseyO chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I liked this for the most part. I thought the actions and dialog were very canon and very in-character, but I also felt like the entire fic lacked emotion. Everything just happens, but I didn't feel their confusion or worry or joy or happiness.

If you concentrated more on descriptions of what the characters are doing as they're talking, or chose one character and made it from their point of view instead of doing third person limited (which is probably why it reads with so little emotion) I think you could definitely improve that. Choosing one character would allow you to add some inner monologues, some thoughts/feelings, and definitely put more emotion into every scene.