Reviews for A Little Lamb
tohs chapter 1 . 2/8
OMG, what a precious and beautiful story! I love the very fact that Quinn and Puck can take care of Beth together and not have to be romantically involved. Quinn is a lesbian, after all. I love when Rachel started to climb the tree to get Tony, Quinn is all worried about her safety and Beth is thinking, "Poor Tony." Hahaha. Beth is so precious! I just love Rachel for not giving up on her Get-My-Future-Wife's-Daughter-to-Like-Me mission. Totally paid off: )

She scowled at them, because they weren't paying attention to the important part. "Rachel saved Tony, you guys!" she reminded them. - D'aawwwhhhh! Rachel is Beth's hero now. So adorable!

"You should like Rachel, too, Mom. I don't see why you don't." - Giggling because Beth will probably find out very soon just how much her mom likes (loves) Rachel.
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/8
I so wanted Quinn to get with Rachel. I do like that you made Quinn a for sure lesbian and Beth understood that. It was cute she had a respect for Santana after she linked pinkies with Britney.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love how alike Quinn and Beth are towards Rachel. And as you put it, they both warmed up towards her.
Would really love for a sequel to this if you are up for it ;)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was a really good story and I really enjoyed reading it. I really thought Beth would of deduced that Quinn likes rachel but obviously not.

I actually thought this story was going to be a Faberry story with it being in the future and beth saying she is with a woman and gay like the two of them also.

It was not what I expected but still s good and enjoyable story.
deedee chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
i see that you have started working on your stories again...i really hope you would be inspired enough to pick this story up and turn it into a faberry story..you are still one of the few great writers in here
Eyghon chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love this fic!
M. Berg chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Yay! It's adorable:)
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
What a cute story! I enjoyed seeing Beth's turnabout on Rachel after the gift and saving of her lamb.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OMG! The subtext in this fic is over 9000! LOL. Little Beth was quite the perceptive one eh? She seems to have realized that Quinn’s totally hiding something XDD It’s very cute though. I wish there’s a sequel to this.

Thanks for the read!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
omg this was sooooooo awesome I love how they compared her to Quinn so much her getting Finn to do what ever she wanted lol hmmm It seems that all Rachel had to do was save Tony lol and LOVED that Beth looked like Rachel when she blushed :) AWESOME AWESOME story!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Aww nice little story.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Amazing story. Love it. Love the originality. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
G6-flying chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So charming. This is a lovely story :) Thanks for sharing!

g6
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Lovely. The way you portrait Beth herself and her relationship with Rachel is quite wonderful, charming and different. Besides, we got the chance to read that special Faberry chemistry by her eyes. Loved it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »