Reviews for Commencement
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Great piece
Thanks for sharing
Niwaki chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I hope you continue this
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is good. Will you be continuing this or is it a one-shot?
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, oh, the last two lines hurt so very much but this chapter is a whole was such a thrill to read- I LOVE it.
Settely chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I have to say, I didn't use to read AU school stories when it comes to other fandoms than Harry Potter. With time though, I discovered quite a huge amount of brilliant Sherlock stories concentrating on that area and yours truly belongs to them.

I just love the way you described John's thought process, his lack of comfort and so on. At first I though it was him who broke off with Sherlock and now Mycroft was acting as the Angel of Death, seriously!

It was quite amusing and yet worrying to see Sherlock's quickness of thinking destroying everything. When I was in the middle of this story, I thought that perhaps he split with John because he was afraid of a long-distance relationship and didn't want to have John suffer because of the lack of contact etc. In my opinion, a cold-hearted bastard I now seem to act like, it's not an irrational fear at all and with the crazy somewhat logic Sherlock tends to apply to social relations, I wouldn't be surprised if he was thinking precisely that as well.

Vicious, jealous and starving for public affections Holmes is certainly something new but I beg to differ whether he'd like to be kissed in front of the entire hall full of students. The reaction of Watson senior is just what the doctor ordered, because happy, lovey-dovey endings are frustrating, at least to me. Really well done piece of writing and Sally as John's girlfriend - quite surprising and yet fitting like a glove!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You had me until the end and now I look like this D: because that was wonderful!
Zonya chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great start! Poor John, please update soon :)
OryonUK chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was beautiful and the ending...dear god that ending!

I would love to write something more coherent and detailed but it has flawed me - well done :D
The Science Of Seduction chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Love :D you probably saw I added it to my favourites earlier, and for good reason :3 like all your work, it was amazing and so emotive. I feel so bad for John for being treated that way, but at least it worked out somewhat in the end :3 and i could relate to him a little, which made it a more emotive experience for me. Very very VERY good job :D

SH
OperaGoose chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
YAY! *cuddles fic tightly* The O.G loves it. And if she weren't half asleep, she'd be writing a profuse review...