Reviews for Impossible
PersonJe chapter 30 . 1/6
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel -breathes- PLEASE
Your Bella and Hermione are my favorite, I think. And goodness I wanna see Hermione's parents react, McGonagall as Hermione sneaks Bella in, Draco's reaction to Bella and Hermione, and I wanna see Bella with a baby :3 I sound so needy .-. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME WITH YOUR AWESOME WRITING SKILLS TT
No complaints :P -From me anyway xD
Brilliant writing :)
bigfau1 chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Loved this story and loved the unique pairing i much rather have hermione with bellatrix then with ron so thanks for that. Please this story needs a sequel having to do with there relationship after this story ends please i am begging you to do this please.
Texaschic1 chapter 30 . 11/7/2014
Great story and quite the wild ride. I am off to check out your other works now.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
/Is there a number 2/
weemel10 chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god it's fantastic! I apologise for not reviewing every chapter but if I did I'd be raving about how good it was I'd never get to the next chapter! I love the story and I love that it was a slow burner and I also found out you wrote Fighter which is one of my favourite DWP fics and being that I've read pretty much every completed one on here that's saying something! I do hope there's more to come from your fantastic mind in regards to this story because I cannot get enough!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
I'm reading this story again. Thanks for writing.
Artemis Noir chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I am not a big fan of torture fiction.

I opened up your story due to the vast praise I was seeing, that somehow the magic would make this pairing work. I like Bellatrix with Hermione, but honestly, your version didn't work with me. I think it was how rational Hermione was about being abused, how her body didn't recoil involuntarily at memories of hurts, how she continued to live with being hurt by Bellatrix.
Your characterization of Bella is unique. She believes what she believes and doesn't suddenly switch easily because magic makes her love a muggle-born. You did a great job with this one, but I was not feeling Hermione was as true and consequently, their pairing was not as I hoped it would be.

Loved Narcissa, the Weasleys were well done. The scene with Rodolphus finding Hermione was genuinely terrifying. I look forward to seeing what else you write, as long as its not about torture.
Constanza.L chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
I love this fic! :') thanks you!
lemon-rind chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
I almost didn't start this fic. I'm glad I did. Good job.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Omg you need do a sequel for this fic please
Amber chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
Utterly beautiful...you're quite the talented author and you managed to capture the essence of these characters so well and make them your own.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
It was really nice!You have talent in litrature!Make more please!Well I think that this fic is such an original idea because Bellatrix and Hermione are two way different personalities but I like seeing Bellatrix's soft fact I LOVE IT!I'm not a lesbian or something (idk) but this was a mmore psychological fic so I enjoyed know verry well how to write something like
moooorreeeee!
Love3 3 3
BublegumHair74
choyu chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Great story :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
It is really amazing Gosh ur talenteeeed 33333
Sasha161997 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
The date of this chapter in the story world is my first birthday!7-2-97 (Sorry, just had to point that out! :) ) Great story! Love it!
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »