Reviews for Impossible
Love this story. One of the 3 best Bellamiones here imo. anyway it made me binge watch HBC movies and omg picturing bella as HBC from fight club or howard's end just make her so so attractive and sexy fdfdfgfgjjjgjgjgj i cant even...anyway thanks for this awesome story!
Love this story. One of the best 3 Bellamione fics here. :) anyway, it made me binge watch lots of HBC movies *fangirl squeal* and omg imaging bella as HBC in fight club or howard's end makes her so so attractive and sexy fsfsfsfdggdgfh i cant even...anyway, thanks for this amazing story!
Whatever you write Bella is nothing but a whore who will not hesitate to spread her legs to Voldemort.. That's a sore truth. Accept it and stop potraying Bella's character like she is good for something. Bella is a whore and always be a whore. She does not deserve Hermione. She does not even deserve to stand near her. Bella is not even worth a funny. People should accept the truth.
Bellover chapter 30 . 6/4
I am legitimately upset this is done. I'm sorry, this is beautifully written, and I love how every single paragraph is thought through, and has some use. I would not change anything about it, so remember no matter what that you are an incredible writer.
telle17 chapter 30 . 5/10
What a wonderful read! I was a bit worried at the beginning by how violent Bellatrix was with Hermione for them to be possible to fall in love, but I really liked how you turned things around between them, especially the fact that not everything is handled and Bella still has a lot of problems to deal with,just like Hermione does.
Thank you for sharing!
Habbi chapter 1 . 2/17
*sigh*. After all these years I'm back. I don't think I'll read this story through again; I was just feeling nostalgic. There aren't many well written bm fics out there like this one.
Sabrina chapter 7 . 1/18
I know I'm late, but I just have to leave you a review. I've already read through this story once, but I loved it so much this is my second time, even though it's 30 chapters! Normally I'm not too into fem-slash stories, especially about kind of a ridiculous couple like Hermione and Bellatrix, and when I do read them, it's just out of curiosity and to pass time. But yours goes deeper than just torture smut that's usually associated with this pairing, and you still manage to keep them both believably in character. This has to be the best Bellamione fic out there. Bravo!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
Sobbing tears of joy at this fucking masterpiece.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
I've been internally and externally screaming for the past nine chapters. I am certain I've gotten a hoarse throat because of this fic. I love it so much and there are moments I think I know what's going to happen and then it just takes me by complete surprise. Holy fuck, this is a great fic.

Onward! To the Third Act!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
I'm not going to lie. I squealed so loudly when Bellatrix called Hermione by her first name, the utmost level of familiarity!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
Me, every time Bellatrix has called Hermione "Granger" thus far: HERMIONE FUCKING NOTICE THAT SHE BOTHERED SAYING YOUR ACTUAL NAME, DAMMIT! NOTICE!

I actually started reading this fic YEARS ago, but I don't think I ever made it passed this chapter (life is a bitch), so I'm glad I took the time to reread and catch up to this point. I just want to say that I'm so happy about how you've given more faces to Bellatrix and more backstory to her than just "Oh raised to believe purebloods are best, went batshit, doesn't care about anything but killing and torturing people". I love the depth you've given her and I honestly applaud you for it.

Not only that, but even though I know everyone writes Rodolphus like a dick (because he is), I really do enjoy your interpretation. The fact that he's terrified when Bellatrix tortures him, the fact that he knows not to anger her, the whole really not giving a damn about anyone except himself... it's a really nice characterization and I love seeing it (even if it was only once).

And damn, but I love Hermione. I love Hermione so much. I wish I could shout it, but it's currently 1:30am so someone would be angry with me somewhere. Thank you so much for writing her the way you do, I freaking love my strong but crumbling but still intelligent resilient baby girl. Sorry, fangirling, but it's true. You write her so well!

Thanks so much and I'll talk again in Chapter 20!
Gryffindor chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
Just read this and truly moved. I'd say I would much rather have this in the original series.
Reader99 chapter 30 . 10/31/2016
This was a really interest I ng read. I enjoyed it :).

The only thing that bugged me a little was that the ancient love (forever love i believe it translates to?) feels a little bit contrived. Everything felt really organic around and besides that but ... I don't know. Maybe it's that it seemed a little weird because the emphasis was placed on the kiss, but the first kiss between them seemed a little sudden and lacking somehow based upon the story.

I still like it. It's an interesting way to do bonding and I like that you had such growth in your characters. Also that Bella is getting help and I don't worry so much that Hermione got herself into an abusive situation. Some of the Bella related things made me pretty teary because I think I understand her too much, except my parents aren't dead, it wasn't because blood purity, I don't kill people, and I don't have a Hermione. I did and then it went pear-shaped.

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad I read it.
theatrelesbian chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
I LOVED THIS.

Though, the ending was extremely abrupt...

Hope there's a sequel or you write more on their pairing! There are so few :'(
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2016
Just read all this in one sitting. I'm amazed. I have few words. Just wow just wow. Bravo. I felt a full spectrum of emotion. This will stick with me always
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »