Reviews for Impossible
wow
Merf chapter 30 . 6/4
Wow, this is probs my favorite Bellamione fanfic, even above the acclaimed TGCWW fic. Just so perfect. So much more interaction between the two and I love how you write about them together after the fact, cuz for me that one of the best parts. I also love the setting and how it ties so well in between the books. I look forward to you writing a sequal to this if you ever do. I will beg if I have to! Again thank you for this fic and you are a great writer!
Simianpower chapter 2 . 5/30
Already bored. G'bye.
Anakin779 chapter 6 . 5/25
Wow I just saw how many chapters you have written! I can't believe you wrote 30! That's about 2 books in 1 fanfiction!
Anakin779 chapter 3 . 5/25
Still so good! But no matter how much I try I can't picture a female house elf!
Anakin779 chapter 1 . 5/25
So ,so ,so good,poor Hermione though and I loved how evil you made Bellatrix
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 30 . 3/30
An intriguing take on a unique pairing; nice job.
I find these two potentially interesting as a couple, but it’s hard to find one that really does both of them justice- I don’t see Hermione accepting a role as ‘pet’, as an example, although a bit of pain in their relationship fits the early stages at least- and this one was intriguing from the beginning.
The development of their subsequent relationship is also handled well, as you plausibly develop Bellatrix as more than just the fanatical basket-case she often comes across as in canon, looking at how she developed her ‘prejudices’ in the past as well as giving Hermione some interesting opportunities to question and analyse her motivations (Even if she still pushes her too far too fast on a few occasions, such as in the aftermath of the bath).
I wasn’t entirely sure about absolving Bella of BOTH her major crimes, but the reasoning for each made sense- she was more focused on making a statement than maintaining her freedom and Voldemort’s complete lack of trust might prompt him to go that far- and all events leading up to their first kiss are perfectly plausible, with the initial attraction being referenced without either of them acknowledging their feelings too early.
The concept of ‘Semper Amor’ felt like a bit of a cheat as a concept- I prefer it when bonds of that sort aren’t involved in stories, as it just seems like it’s ‘forcing’ people to accept their relationship rather than them making a conscious decision, no matter how they feel about the other party- but considering Bellatrix’s long history of self-denial in this story, it certainly provided an effective catalyst to encourage her to change, and she still takes a while before deciding to definitively take action.
Of course, the aftermath is also handled well, clearly exploring how many people have issues with Bellatrix’s continued existence and Hermione’s own choices, to say nothing of the issues the two of them face in their relationship; you strike a very interesting balance between Hermione accepting Bellatrix’s past and having trouble with her continued views on wizarding and muggle society, even if Bellatrix shows signs of at least trying to make some small changes as time goes on.
RambleSchapalon chapter 30 . 3/3
GAAHAHHHHAHHAAAAAG! So utterly adorable and touching! 3 Love this story! I've been trying to find a Hermione/Bellatrix slash that has the right amount of passion/love-hate/sweetness involved. This story is perfect. :)
PersonJe chapter 30 . 1/6
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel -breathes- PLEASE
Your Bella and Hermione are my favorite, I think. And goodness I wanna see Hermione's parents react, McGonagall as Hermione sneaks Bella in, Draco's reaction to Bella and Hermione, and I wanna see Bella with a baby :3 I sound so needy .-. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME WITH YOUR AWESOME WRITING SKILLS TT
No complaints :P -From me anyway xD
Brilliant writing :)
bigfau1 chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Loved this story and loved the unique pairing i much rather have hermione with bellatrix then with ron so thanks for that. Please this story needs a sequel having to do with there relationship after this story ends please i am begging you to do this please.
Texaschic1 chapter 30 . 11/7/2014
Great story and quite the wild ride. I am off to check out your other works now.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
/Is there a number 2/
weemel10 chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god it's fantastic! I apologise for not reviewing every chapter but if I did I'd be raving about how good it was I'd never get to the next chapter! I love the story and I love that it was a slow burner and I also found out you wrote Fighter which is one of my favourite DWP fics and being that I've read pretty much every completed one on here that's saying something! I do hope there's more to come from your fantastic mind in regards to this story because I cannot get enough!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
I'm reading this story again. Thanks for writing.
Artemis Noir chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I am not a big fan of torture fiction.

I opened up your story due to the vast praise I was seeing, that somehow the magic would make this pairing work. I like Bellatrix with Hermione, but honestly, your version didn't work with me. I think it was how rational Hermione was about being abused, how her body didn't recoil involuntarily at memories of hurts, how she continued to live with being hurt by Bellatrix.
Your characterization of Bella is unique. She believes what she believes and doesn't suddenly switch easily because magic makes her love a muggle-born. You did a great job with this one, but I was not feeling Hermione was as true and consequently, their pairing was not as I hoped it would be.

Loved Narcissa, the Weasleys were well done. The scene with Rodolphus finding Hermione was genuinely terrifying. I look forward to seeing what else you write, as long as its not about torture.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »