Reviews for Past
Wing Omega chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Interesting story. Pity it was so short.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This is so cute! But also really sad.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
More plz!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautifully sad. I love Charles/Raven (only slightly less than Charles/Erik) ;) Raven leaving at the end of the film just about broke my heart...I'm kind of in denial about that. Actually now that I think about it, I'm in denial about the entire beach scene. Er, I mean, beach scene? What beach scene? *cough*
Cordelia Darcy chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Oh god, so cute! Raven the knight. *melts* And AHA! I'd always wondered why Charles's mother let Raven stay! -I suppose I should've figured out the answer before, but...well...nope, didn't happen.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
silverobsessions chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I really really really can't get enough of Raven and Charles together, please continue with this no matter if it's a drabble or a one-shot as I adore your writing. Everythings so in character never minding a slight AU and this is perfect to me.

Oh and please, somebody should draw this image in my mind of Erik, Charles and Raven!
Sony Boy chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
The family bond between Raven and Charles is amazing.
pringle.sam chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Awww, baby!Raven is so sweet and awesome! I love that she's his knight-protector.
Beyond Backup chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I have the strangest urge to draw Erik in a dress, Charles in kings robes, and mystique in armor...this is all your fault you know... On another note i did enjoy reading this well written and adorable story.
black-n-white-stockings chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
love this! Will there be more?
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
egads, this is lovely. ;~;
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Sweet and nice. Good job.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Hahaha ah Erik's a queen... Yes, stupidly funny, but funny none the less.

Anyways, these were really cute dribbles :3 Charles would definitely sacrifice for his little sister :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
:) I was thinking about chess...no not really my first thought was Slash related. But who can blame me?

Great one-shot.