Reviews for A love meant to be
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh, this is so lovely! (Particularly for a first piece ever - blimey, well done!) You've really got their characters down - the way Assumpta is beginning to enjoy tempting him, while still respecting his faith, seems just right.

And the last line was particularly great: it's lovely to see Assumpta "usually so guarded in matters of the heart" getting swept away by her feelings.

Lastly, I must say you really hit the nail on the head when you said of the Peter/Assumpta story that "it was so refreshing to see a love develop so organically and purely". That's exactly it! Thank you for sharing this piece! :)
stormy52 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful story, and very beautifully written. Yes, if only this is how series could have ended. I might have been able to go on and watch that last three series if it had been so. As it is, I must be happy with these stories. Thank you for a job well done.
Philthefeet chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Lovely! Just lovely. Perfectly in character. Thank you!
McCork chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Bravo - so nice to see yet another Ballykissangel story added to the collection! If only P&A had been able to be true to one another in the series as every fan just knew they wished to be. Thanks for this sweet ending!