Reviews for Probation
Mitana chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Fun, if short, little ride. Thanks!
Qalets chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey, loved this! I'd never really thought about how similar the two characters were: you captured them well, great use of dialogue.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love reading fics that combine my favorite shows, so thanks for the treat! Everyone is in character and the humor is great.
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OMG,this wasn't cracky in the least! Their voices were so spot on,I could hear them in stereo in my head! One of the best conversations I have even read,in ANY pairing! Excellent,dude!
tselea chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Most amusing! Thank you for the lovely start to my day. :)
blue eyes04 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was so funny! I've been looking for some NCIS/Castle crossover fics.
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I feel like it's a requirement for anyone who meets and/or works with DiNozzo to say "Damnit, DiNozzo!" at least once. For some reason this reminds me of the pilot, the scene where Fornell and DiNozzo are talking after he gets dumped out of the back of the van when they steal the body - maybe because there's a little grudging respect in there?

Javi is, as always, pretty perfect.

Favourite part, hands down, is the turnover discussion. The NCIS team takes their food very seriously on stakeouts (did you notice that? ;)) and it feels like a very real moment, aside from the fact that the NCIS team would probably never make it to New York. But that's why there's you! And I know you said you have no intentions of continuing this, but I offer up this plot bunny - Gibbs and Beckett don't trust their guys to behave and listen in on the police radio. ;)
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Fun. An even more fun pair would be Castle and DiNozzo - two little boys with verbal diarrhea and ADD. They'd drive each other nuts having to put up with their own behaviour from someone else.

One quibble with an Espo comment:

"Nuh-uh. First one means she isn't even interested and the second one means she goes out with you and you climb out that window."

I'd think if Beckett and DiNozzo spent the night together it'd be Beckett who'd shimmy out the window (or ore likely strut out the door) in the dawn's early light, leaving a used up DiNozzo behind to snivel into his pillow.
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/22/2011