Reviews for The Hastings Family
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
Great story :)
ReneeJay94 chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I really love this storie
Brittandsan4evs chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
So fantastic, wow, I totally loved it, this is the first Emily and spencer fic I've read and I don't no why I decided to read it but I'm so glad I did, you've totally got me hooked
ReneeJay94 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh I love this so much I would love to read more from you I just found all your writing.
I found it so heart touching and I cried at the end of chapter18 cause I though Spencer didn't make it.
you really know how to make a person feel like their really there with the characters.
I loved it hope to see more!
Km1218 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
We'll written story, would love to of seen Spencer's reaction to what Emily did to the nursery :)
mitchfever chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
To all the spemily fanfic that i have read this is really one of my favorite i know is too long that u havent update but somehow i wish u will continue this..you probably should hoping to read a new chapter of this..
KrissyJ chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I keep trying to favorite this story but it won't let me!
Artemis99117 chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I would like to read more.
Cassie Noir chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
I loved this story!
Shurei93 chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
definitely need a sequel... _
Swimgirl663 chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Omg i was totally addicted. I finished this cuz i wudnt stop readiing! I almost thought spencer died! Beautifully written and i NEED a sequel!
OhDarling-Kenna chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Gosh yess ! A sequel would be perfect !
JustforKicks403 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really like this story so far but what a cliffhanger...*runs to next chapter*...
KrissyJ chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
That was a good story and you really do need to make this a sequel. It should be about them with the twins and having fun and living a good life.
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
This was such an emotional but Amazing Ending!:) The power of Spencer and Emily's love in this story has been breathtaking from the start. You're a great writer and I've been addicted to this story right from chapter 1! :D Sad to see it go :/

I enjoyed reading about their future life and the kids-Emily's pregnant with twins now?- YAY!:)) LOL!

You HAVE to write a FLUFFY Sequel including more of Quinn, Andrew, Emily's pregnancy, the twins as babies/Toddlers & OF Course SPEMILY ROMANCE Xox

Once again, loved this) You rock, greysfan27! Till Next Time.