Reviews for The Hastings Family
hunnybear108 chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
You should DEFINATELY have a sequel... Maybe you could have Alison in it?
beccah23 chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
Wow that was amazing. I would love a suqqle
Craycrayforshay chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
Well written ending! Wow, you amazed me with this story. I would love a sequel with lots of cuteness from their kids! :D
hRcK1224 chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
love it so good
MKAmericanhero chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
Yes please on the sequel because I loved this story :-)
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
A sequel? Absolutely.
Now, I'm amazed at how quickly you updated this; you're making us all look bad! ; )
I love how you made us all think that Spencer hadn't made it, and then brought her (and their other kids) in in the next paragraph. Very clever.
Quinn is the cutest thing ever, and Andrew seems adorable- so yes, a sequel is defnitely in order, I think. : )
LaughLoveLiveXx
homefuLL chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I don't just Like the story, I LOVE it. You should definitely do a sequel! I'd SO read it! A lot of cuteness of the Hastings family and love between Em and Spence would be something I like to see. Some seriousness but not too much. ;D Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! Please PM me once you've written anything. :) Thank you SO MUCH for taking out time to write for us!
Sktrg31 chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
Great ending, I was a bit worried in the beginning of the chapter but told myself that until they visit her grave or bluntly say she's dead I'm still having hope, haha.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Spencer can't die!

Loved the haleb, btw.
jrzygurl89 chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Oh no... I hope Spencer is alright... :(
ItsKatiee61 chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Such an amazing chapter. I love how you write Hanna, you always get her character spot-on. Cannot believe we only have one more chapter left of this story, have you considered writing a sequel? I think it would be great too see Spemily and little Arianna in a sequel maybe set another few years in the future. Spencer will also still be alive because you can't kill her off now, come on she is a Hastings after all :P! update soon please.
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Irony is literally my favorite literary element, and you packed this update full of it.
Firstly, that was heartbreaking- the contrast between Emily's happy I-Can't-Wait-To-Show-My-Wife attitude, and Spencer hemmoraging.
But what Aria said is very believable, about Spencer saying that she wanted them to focus on Quinn. It's like she knows that, if she dies, Emily will take very, very good care of Quinn, and she won't be alone because she'll have Hanna and Aria with her, and that Emily will have to pick herself up and get on with her life. Whereas, if they lost Quinn, Spencer knows that Emily would never heal from that.
Always the martyr.
And the fact that Hanna has no idea that all of this is going on! Tragic. Really tragic.
Please don't kill Spencer off though, it just wouldn't be the same with her.
LaughLoveLiveXx
homefuLL chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
:O! OH NO! ;( PLEAAAASE NOOOOO! Please let Spencer live and see Emily again. Please! :(
Shayforever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OMG! Please, don't let Spencer die. Let Spemily be happy for the rest of their lives. Pleeeeeease!
beccah23 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Wow that was amazing ! Plz don't let her die . Plz put her in a coma or something no dieing ! Plz update asap!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »