Reviews for The Hastings Family
glorymania chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I don't just Like the story, I LOVE it. You should definitely do a sequel! I'd SO read it! A lot of cuteness of the Hastings family and love between Em and Spence would be something I like to see. Some seriousness but not too much. ;D Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! Please PM me once you've written anything. :) Thank you SO MUCH for taking out time to write for us!
Sktrg31 chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
Great ending, I was a bit worried in the beginning of the chapter but told myself that until they visit her grave or bluntly say she's dead I'm still having hope, haha.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Spencer can't die!

Loved the haleb, btw.
jrzygurl89 chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Oh no... I hope Spencer is alright... :(
ItsKatiee61 chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Such an amazing chapter. I love how you write Hanna, you always get her character spot-on. Cannot believe we only have one more chapter left of this story, have you considered writing a sequel? I think it would be great too see Spemily and little Arianna in a sequel maybe set another few years in the future. Spencer will also still be alive because you can't kill her off now, come on she is a Hastings after all :P! update soon please.
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Irony is literally my favorite literary element, and you packed this update full of it.
Firstly, that was heartbreaking- the contrast between Emily's happy I-Can't-Wait-To-Show-My-Wife attitude, and Spencer hemmoraging.
But what Aria said is very believable, about Spencer saying that she wanted them to focus on Quinn. It's like she knows that, if she dies, Emily will take very, very good care of Quinn, and she won't be alone because she'll have Hanna and Aria with her, and that Emily will have to pick herself up and get on with her life. Whereas, if they lost Quinn, Spencer knows that Emily would never heal from that.
Always the martyr.
And the fact that Hanna has no idea that all of this is going on! Tragic. Really tragic.
Please don't kill Spencer off though, it just wouldn't be the same with her.
LaughLoveLiveXx
glorymania chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
:O! OH NO! ;( PLEAAAASE NOOOOO! Please let Spencer live and see Emily again. Please! :(
Shayforever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OMG! Please, don't let Spencer die. Let Spemily be happy for the rest of their lives. Pleeeeeease!
beccah23 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Wow that was amazing ! Plz don't let her die . Plz put her in a coma or something no dieing ! Plz update asap!
CapeCodPhoenix chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
That cliffhanger is just plain cruel lol. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
NOOOOO! You can't do this..:o please Tell me Spencer is going to live!
UPDATE SOON!
SpencerFan chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Could see Emily being the female Phelps, they certainly treat her that way on the show at times; still love Hanna yelling cause Spencer would but also because it's such a Hanna thing to do still regardless of Spencer's influence. :) Emily pulling a page from Spencer's book by telling Caleb to get his butt over there, cute; no one messes with Spemily while Hanna is on the case - she's like their biggest cheerleader, it's certainly cute I think. :) Glad Quinn is okay but hope they say a coma for Spencer...anything she can pull out of over death; if Spencer dies and Emily missed being their earlier she'll never forgive herself. Interesting cliffhanger, can't wait to see what you have in store for the finale chapter! :D
Sktrg31 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
That's one hell of a cliffhanger...
Craycrayforshay chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Crazy cliffhanger! Please don't let Spencer die.. She can't. I'm going to cry. :'(
DelusionalDaydreams chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
How... Why would you...I can't believe... As if you left it this way...
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »