Reviews for Never really got over it
Rita chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I’m, a title note here: their eyes are brown. That’s it. Great story, Merlin! I fell in love with it. Keep on going!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2017
I loved Chapter 7 I really cried it was so heartbreaking . After all this time I will
Always remember Fred and the Weasley
twins as whole :( ;( ;( ; (
Pixie302 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Oh my god can George stop being so moody please?
Gryffindor54 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I sincerely hope George opens up soon. For hiding his feelings even in front of his family and friends isnt that good...
Guest chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
He actually would have come out red/pink. That's just how it is.
Lol at cranky Aunt Muriel asking if 'it hasn't popped out yet' LMAO I great ending for a great story.
And I agree with your assessment of George and Ange's later years. I refuse to believe they were stuck being unhappy together...because of ONE date.
Its a pity you haven't written more, you're really good. I suppose I could read your fullmetal fics, but I'm only into the manga/anime.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Omg man! All my feels! All my feels! I thought I was done crying...but there you have it. Beautiful farewell :'(
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
If that wasn't the most awkward conversation EVER! Lol Glad they've got it all worked out though.

And I just wanna say, in case I haven't (I probably didn't) said it before: I really love all the little extra details you've added. It just brings something a little extra to the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
That's a seriously messed up question yo!
I'd sock him good -.-
Guest chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
but Charlie and Ron, inspired by that enterprising combination of hunger and overconfidence, had tried to cook the chicken themselves, and somehow nearly burned down the entire garden.
Omg! LMAO! This would have great in the movie! Hahahahaha
I'm glad to see that George is finally ready to let go of some of Fred's things :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Ron! Your timing sucks balls! Lol What a mess those two are making.

Don't you know that women are always to blame for EVERYTHING? Its like the #1 rule of the world and fandom. Its always 'poor (insert dude)' Its actually quiet disgusting.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Oh no. He was doing so well :'( He really needs to clean out that room.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
If that wasn't the cutest! I stared grinning and couldn't stop! Lol I very partial to slow building stories though, so definitely loving this.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Even though Fred/Ange was my ship and Fred/Ange/George my OT3, I never thought Fred and Ange actually dated. Fred would have to have been the worst boyfriend ever if that were the case, and there is just no evidence for it in canon. They went to the ball...and that was it.
I like that they're sitting in the rain and laughing about Fred (and crying) even the best memories would be painful.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
I knew I was leery of that George/Kevin bonding for a reason! Lol. George and Ange trying to talk over each other was actually very cute.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
I can just imagine Angelina's giant ball of hair LOL I really need to braid mine. I'm actually quiet nervous about Kevin and George hanging out together lol Glad George has decided to leave the shop for a change. About time! I'm curious as to why Ange is working in the daycare though.