Reviews for Family Reunions
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
interesting story
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I like this story so far!Though I feel bad for Harry...Update soon!
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
The dreaded shopping... Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
plz plz update soon.
sorafallenangel11 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Interesting idea. Wonder what's wrong with Harry? Update soon.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Moree pleasee
ktprincess chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Please please update! I love this story!
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
this is so awesome, please continue
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Great fic, I can't wait to see how the G-boys being in the boys' lives will effect everything. Update soon _ Ja.
yuuri-lissa chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
quite good..
you're gonna updated it right?
please don't abandon it
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
How did draco and harry find out they were twins to start with and who are there real parents please reply and update soon
Lacus01 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
twhy duo and not trowa since they share at least the eye color?
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are grea too.

Terri
Ying Vampire chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I love it Update soon, please
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Interesting. Draco and Harry as brothers is definitely a new twist I've never seen before. The characters are a little OOC but considering that Harry and Draco are siblings it makes sense oddly enough. Though wouldn't that make Draco either a muggleborn or half-blood? Since obviously neither the Malfoy's or the Potters are their biological parents. Unless the three's parents were pure-bloods which would then make Draco, Harry and Duo pure-bloods. Hmmm. Now THAT would be different. Also just HOW did they find out that they were twins? How did Draco sneak away from the Malfoy's and Harry away from the Dursley's? How did they know they had an older brother? YOu state the boys are thirteen so is this set AFTER third Year or BEFORE third year? Why did you decide to use the Harry Potter timeline instead of the Gundam Wing one? Wouldn't it have made more sense to use AC instead? What about the Gundams and the Wars that the boys participated in? Obviously they are Preventers considering Une was there and she is the Head of the Preventers. Yes I do have a lot of questions. Why did you decide to change what both Harry AND Draco looked like? I mean I could understand needing to in some ways so that there is at least some family resemblance but the changes were pretty major. Also if this is set AFTER third year than what about Remus and Sirius? Wouldn't they have known something was off? Or were they part of some scheme concocted by Dumbledore? What about the Weasley's? Are they going to be in on whatever scheme may have been concocted? What about James and Lily? Were they in on it? And Lucius and Narcissa? Was it more of Dumbledore's scheming or maybe Voldemort? Why in the hell would Voldemort have gone after the Potters in the first place? What about Severus? Does he know or maybe did he know about Draco and Harry being siblings? There are quite a few questions that need answered in some way because plot holes can develop rather quickly if they aren't/ It's why I had to re-write one of my fics because one plot hole grew into a multitude of plot holes. Interesting fic otherwise. Hope you update soon cause it is a different spin what with Draco and Harry being twins.
Ja