Reviews for In Vino Veritas Or Something Like That
siobhan.22 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Good story
DivineMist chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Fatastic story, you portrayed the characters well.

Great job!
Faith-chan chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Sssshhhh... I'm special... and didn't see that you had already posted part 2 before I wrote my last review. *hangs head in shame* I'm gonna blame the heat.

But I loved this part, and for what it's worth, I'm quite glad that you shared it with us. :) Thank you, and I hope to see more of your plot bunnies around.
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was quite nice! This was a big part of what was missing from last week's episode... Audrey and Nathan connecting. At least this week they bounced back a bit.

As for continuing the story... do what feels right to you. I've tried to expand oneshots in the past, and it felt forced and I didn't like (or post) the continuation. But, if the muse is there and the plotbunny is nesting in your head, go ahead and write it down.

We all thrive on feedback, but don't let us reviewers determine what you write down. We may love it or not, but YOU are the one who gets the feeling of accomplishment, even if the story never sees the light of day.

Wow, that came out way more lecture-y than I intended. Sorry. *sheepish grin*
J.Stone chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I woke up a few times like that too. Its fun. Thanks for the story.
elevenhurricanes chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
The chemistry between these two is just delicious. Kudos to you for another great chapter and portraying these characters so well. I like how "the morning after" was realistic. It's not all roll-over-and-stare-into-each-other's-eyes-for-fifteen-minutes. Sometimes, somebody has to go pee or someone has terrible morning breath.

Anyway, I sure do hope to see more work from you in the future!

-Kaila
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Dawhhhh...! Could that have been any more adorable? You know, aside from the whole gropage thing, lol. Admittedly I've woken up the same way too, with and without the hangover. My ex-fiance was a big cuddlebug with wandering hands. And why is it every time you wake up snuggled into a hot guy you really have to pee?

Really though, this was absolutely sweet. I truly do hope to see more of you around the fandom because your work is great.

- Artie
messersmontana chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This was a really good story, and I also hope that they start making progress in their relationship. I'd love to eventually see them together. I also hope there are no more other people coming into their lives to stop the progress. lol
Heather chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved this story. Would love to see "the morning after"
Meagherz chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Please, please, PLEASE write the epilogue you have in mind for it.

That being said, I thought that you wrote as both of them very well. I think that this is quite plausible in the series, also. I sort of wished it would happen- them getting drunk together and spending the night. Not in the naughty way- although I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story. :)
linbug chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
nicely done. a little bit extra to the story could be fun:P we need more haven stories out there.
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Fraudrey.

Lmao, that cracked me up in the middle of the office. It was so completely unexpected, and yet oddly perfect. And I have to admit, it has a pretty catchy ring to it.

This was adorable. I really like the idea of them taking comfort in each other during their time of need. And it probably sounds weird, but I also kind of like the fact that they didn't wind up having sex (unless of course that's your epilogue, lol.) It makes it a sweet little friendship fic, with all the promise of a possible relationship, but still content with their status as is. I really enjoyed this.

Hope to see more from you in the fandom, we always need new Haven writers around here.

- Artie
Hooty-McBoon chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was really cute. Drunk!Audrey and Drunk!Nathan are adorable. I really enjoyed that and would so be interested in an epilogue.
Kat Treefern chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Really enjoyed your story and hope you can turn that epilogue into a few more chapters. Love reading about Nathan & Audrey. Thanks for sharing.
messersmontana chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Please write more, I love this so much.