Reviews for The End
Elizabeth Bower chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ok, that was beautiful...while I am not normally a Vetinari x Vimes slash person, I can also read this as best friends...certain best friends are as close as lovers, without being them. Anyway, excellently written. And's not totally out of character for Vetinari. I mean, if all else failed, I would kind of expect him to do that...or something eerily similar.
dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was nice. It is sad and sort of happy too. I just read Jingo and have now been searching for exactly such a story. I like your style and the Idea is prettygood too.

hoping for reincarnation and a happy and for Sam and Havelock

ojuzu chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aw. Cute, and it fills a niche in the plot of Jingo. *applauds*

Dragon of Silver chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This was excelent, and I am hoping for a sequel of some sort.

Such as the two of them as animals, walking the streets of A-M and observing people's reactions to their deaths.

It needs a sequel, it's perfect by it's self, but it would perfecter if he had a sequel... I perfecter isn't a word, but I don't really care. *grins*.
Skycat Slasher chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
oh, yay! That was everso sweet. . That was finally the perfect discription to why I think Vetinari would like Vimes. . Although Vimes admiting that he's a Its so sweet. , great job
iceintheink chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
It's 6:08AM and I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.

Thankyou. That was beautiful, in a strange way.

Lizney Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Omg! That is so undoubtedly sweet! I heart Vimes! I heart Vetinari! It only seems logical that they should end up together! Yay to terriers!

Reija Linn chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is sad, but very good, and kind of romantic. I can't realy picture Vimes as the type who believes in reincarnation (nor Vetinari for that sake), but it's a sweet thought. Everything else seemed very in-character.
DominoFalling chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is lovely. Only on the Discworld could such an interesting after-life be possible. Thank you.
Gaia Myles chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Nice...quite a lot better than some of the same type. Good job! Keep it up!
ryulabird chapter 1 . 2/15/2003

I really, really, like it.

_~ write more plese!
Acsid chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
good job! I didn't think anyone could succesfully write this pairing without going OOC, but you kept them in charecter. :)
Hobbit Kisser chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Oooh! Oh! Oh! That's so sad! Aww...I'm gonna curl up and cry now. Beautiful little piece, dear...
HannahEccles chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
(Sobs into already soaked handkercheif).
Evil Pixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
He didn't lock himselve in his clever little dungeon? Shame

Ah, it is, I react too quickly. What about the rats?

Oh I liked it, though it didn't bring out any emotions in me