Reviews for Best Served Cold
Awe! I loved it!
Emrys90 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Wow i kinda love the Evil Kurt lol
brightsparkx chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
HOLY FUCKING SHIT COCK BALLS FUCK!

i don't normally, actually no, i never read fics between anyone other than rachel/puck or santana/finn but SHIT! that was entertaining.

it makes me sad that it was so short, but then again it kinda works cause it doesn't need to be long.

what I'm trying to say is that I'm like SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad my friend refereed this story to me, cause it was defiantly worth the read.

amazing.
Gleek263 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I want to come up with a totally awesome review, for this totally awesome fic, but I can't. Words just aren't enough. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I have read. The fact that the three main characters are Kurt, Puck and Santana, make it that much better.

Your view on how each character would react was just spot on! I just couldn't stop reading. I'm glad I didn't find this while you were still updating. I probably would have died. In the back of my mind I was kinda hoping for a Puckurt ending, but then I would have been a bit disappointed aswell. If I really thought about it, it probably would have ruined the story. Honestly, who would go back to their ex after he did all that to you.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is congrats on the totally awesome fic. I hope to see more brilliant writing from you. I shall check out any other fics you have at a later date, as I have to go now, but you thoroughly deserve the favourite and alert I will be ticking for you.

Oh, wow. This is the longest review I have sent anyone. I hope you enjoy reading it :)
alefjgnelkwrjlgbvmwsnvswlja chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
This was great. I love your sence of hummor and im glad everything worked out between Kurt and Puck.
dreams of leaving chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
you are good! ! like insanely! ! this was amazing and brittany telling him that kurt and santana told her not to tell - priceless.
bainst chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
The song was a perfect narrative for this story, and I kind of knew that it would wrap up like this, but I'm by no means diasppointed. And I never want to get on Kurt's bad side.
IzzyBoleyn chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I have to agree with Santana. Being latina myself I would've made puck wish he died rather than break up with me. Lol good job writing them both. It would be cool if you did like a mini sequel or epilouge where kurt gets with blaine and puck starts to realize everything he gave up or something fluffy/angsty like that
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Very good story, MT. I loved the revenge scenes, but the mutual forgiveness was very nice. Sometimes it does take a while to get to that state, but in the end, at least they will (finally) be friends.
lovelesssapphiregirl chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Still loving it! The revenge is goin perfectly qndvi don't even feel bad for puck. Which makes it all the better ! Homemade Itching powder In pants, tights and everyone questioning puck's sexualitity and gender makes this revenge perfect. Also love the random lyrics to rolling in deep. (my favorite song). Now whenever I listen to that song if reminds me of your story. Anyway can't wait for more and I wouldn't mind some jealously from puck cause Kurt is a sexy bitch and should remind puck what he's missing out on _~ Please. Itll make my day. Can't wait for the next update :)
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Amazing! I love their pranks on Puck, nothing life-threatening, just humiliating. It's perfect. The brotherly Furt was adorable and it was good to see Kurt finally getting pissed. Puck POV was interesting, and his aparent lack of any kind of feelings towards Kurt makes it easier to sympathize with Kurt despite the pranks he's pulling with Santana. Can't wait till the next chapter!
STARZHEI chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Back when I was a snob and first joined this website I never use to leave reviews, and I remember reading all these amazing stories. Cut to tonight and I find myself looking for some good smut, and I stumble upon this fic. Since there ain't no smut in this story, even though it's extremely good, I clicked onto your profile to see whateose you've written. Only to discover that you, MoistTowelette, are the author of some of my favourite stories on this website!

This story, and all your stories, are fantastic! You're an incredibly gifted writer and your use of words is outstanding!

I'm a huge fan of your work and I hope you update this story and others soon. You are awesome!
REJ624 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I love this fic! I can't wait to see what they do to Puck next. would also be nice if Quinn got a little punishment too because she is a repeat offender who always gets away with her crap.
crazysnape chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
this chapter is as good as the first, I wander that Kurt is gonna do with the sex toys and When Puck will realise who is gmaking is life a hell.
sundayfour chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
You've got the all the characters down perfectly, especially Santana. Normally I'd find a phrase like "drag him to the dark side" tacky and trite but you've used it in a way that is just pure Santana and perfect. Love the idea behind this. I've been on this site for about five years and have come to look forward to reading only a handful of stories; this is one of them. Great title, great song to use for this story.