Reviews for The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
A truly amazing piece! I love this story to death! Well done, you captured Minerva so well. It's everything I wanted and more xx
Anon chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
This was really, *really* well done. Thank you for sticking to the books.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Especially the end was very beautiful and touching. Well done.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Ah, how secretly or not that secretly Minerva cares for her cubs. Beautifully written, again.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
"Really now," Minerva exclaimed, looking round the common room, "I wasn't born yesterday. Will somebody please tell me why you are all gossiping like it's a meeting of the Witches' Institute?"

That was so very... Minerva. You've captured her very well in this piece. You've seemed to have found a great balance here with what needs to be said and what doesn't, and how to word it so that the reader gets drawn in entirely.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Beautiful beginning.
SailorSea chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter, I hope that you do one more as either right after the battle, or part of the 19 years later epilogue. I would've reviewed sooner but I didn't have power for the past 4 days thanks to Irene. Plz update soon and I really like how Minerva thought of Dumbledore as a close or best friend. I also liked what you added with the house elves.
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Aww, this was so lovely :) I know that sounds a bit twee but I mean it in the best way. I do love how you write McGonagall's reaction to all the revelations. Great chapter :)
coraline-caroline chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
excellent! I really liked how you described the decisive moments - very well written! I like the fact that Minerva had a clue about the horcruxes for example - she was Dumbledore's bright deputy after all :)
KJ chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
I love seeing the story from McGonagall's perspective - she is one of my favourite characters. Please write more chapters, I'd like to know how you think she moves on after the battle.
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Firstly, congrats for getting into the uni you wanted :)

Neat chapter, I was looking forward to this one because of her scream. You really capture McGonagall's voice very well :)
coraline-caroline chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
thanks for another great chapter! very intense once more. I also liked Minerva remembering all the dangerous moments Harry had survived. good description on her emotions, fears & hope once more. well done!
SailorSea chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Wow. Especially great opening and ending of this chapter. You do a great job at keeping Minerva in character even with just little things like what she says. I liked seeing what was going on in the great hall cuz thats something we don't see too much in the book. I liked Minerva's flashbacks of when harry had nearly died many times, it seemed appropriate in the non-cheesy way. Plz update soon
sofffs chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
ohh this is just so great! What an amazing story, and yr writing is soooo good! continue soon!
SailorSea chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Awesome job with the chapter. I wonder who is the lone figure... I also really liked the relationship you showed between Minerva and Poppy. Plz update soon