Reviews for Aftermath
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Ohhh my goodness! This is so wonderful! O,O I don't even know what to type because I'm just so flabbergasted! This is my favorite Repo pairing! :D Awesome job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
so i dont know how old this is. . . i just finally watched repo a week ago and became addicted. but this is a REALLY good story. it makes me happy. it makes my heart flutter. its just so... real... i know its stupid but i really love this and really thank you for writing it 3
the Lovely Anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMFG YES SO GOOD MORE PLZ KTHaNKBAI
Someone chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You. You're amazing. I love you. I finally had the pleasure of watching this movie and and I ship these two so hard and and.. I just love your fanfictions with them. I wish you wrote more. I love them so much.
Heartfull chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved how sweet it was, Mag's struggle about what to do was cute instead of angsty which made it really enjoyable.
Wake The White Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Hehe again in total awe, Im so glad Mag got to live here. Bit gutted though cos now I only have one of your repo fics left to read which Im keeping for tomorrow. xx
Spiked Waters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is one of my favorite stories from you. You tell the story of this couple so naturally. I really love and would love to see more like this from you.
Sophia chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is so sweet. And very well written. It's seems very natural. I hope you'll keep writing Repo fics.
hfghgfkdiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
okay so I get ultra-emotional about Repo! so touching fanfics sometimes make me cry and the way this went just made me tear up. It's lovely and intense and it's incredibly well-written