Reviews for Summer's Not Hot
symptoms pending chapter 31 . 9/5/2011
I'm looking forward to my dilema! They'll be how old though? 17 which makes everyone else, what? 37? Wow, that's gonna take some time. lol (: Can't wait!
EliSpinnerlover18 chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
aww the last chapter! :(
happygirl57 chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
That was a really nice way to end the story and the babies were adorable as usual. For some reason, I was kind of expecting the pregnancy. I absolutely loved this story and I look forward to "My Dilemna". Post it soon!
kaybay95 chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
I've been reading this series when it first came out. You are an amazing writer. I'm sooo gladd that Bri and James are not splitting up. I'm happy to so Camille and Logan back 2gether. I'll admit that I did a little happy dance after reading this chapter find i found out Bri is pregnant again. Cant wait to the next book.
Mini Maslow chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
Okay im sad its over. The baby should be a girl! Anyways haha goofy goober and fun song.I think hes beendrinking or smoking something! Anyways looking foward to my delema
Mini Maslow chapter 26 . 9/4/2011
okay i am so sorry i havent reviewed the story. I mean you aredone with it and im here. Okay anyways im gonna keep reading. ps looking fowardto My Dilema
BigTimeFan50 chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
Aww another story gone but there's still one left which will always make me happy.

I seriously can't wait to read the next one.
happygirl57 chapter 30 . 9/4/2011
I found this chapter completely adorable with Allie and James. Logan was hilarious in this chapter even if he was kind of out of it. Update soon! :)
BigTimeFan50 chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
Logan sounds hilarious when he's drunk. I totally want to see that now.
happygirl57 chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
They finally made up, that's so awesome! As always, Mason and Allie were adorable. Update soon! :)
BigTimeFan50 chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
I'm so happy.

A marriage like there's shouldn't just be ruined because of a kiss.
BigTimeFan50 chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
Things are really bad.

They shouldn't have to be like this.
happygirl57 chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
I have to agree. That was incredibly sad. I really hope that James and Brie work things out soon, they can't get a divorce, they're perfect for each other. Update soon, I'm loving this!
BigTimeFan50 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
So they're still nit talking to each other but at least they're going home
happygirl57 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
They have a plan! Woot, woot! Anyways... I really hope Bri and James work things out soon. Mason was absolutely adorable in this chapter, update soon!