Reviews for Dragon Morphs: A Digimorphs Tale
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 2 . 4/16
You probably don't remember me but I read this story years ago, I started reading it not long after you started writing, then after a break I started following the story closely, especially during the last few chapters. I won't spoil it for anyone else but the ending was very bitter sweet, both because of the events of the plot & because it meant the end of a great story.

now, nearly 10 years since you posted the last chapter I rediscovered this story & reread the whole story. I've found that your story still holds up pretty well, some of the jokes are really corny (just like in the English dub of Digimon) but it's still better than a lot of the over saturation of bad tv shows on the air nowadays. I had a great time reminiscing this story & bringing back many of the feelings I felt before. I still found some of the elements from the ending to be confusing but this time I wasn't quite as saddened from the ending, this time I felt a more profound sense of hope (which I think was what you were originally trying to convey).
it's a shame that doesn't have a "if you liked this you might also like..." feature sites like YouTube does because now I'm hungry for more of similar material
DemonLordBeelze chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
WHOO! I was wondering what Rodi, Luna, and Wein would have done. Also LOWEMON! * does a snoopy happy dance* HE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LEGEND WARRIOR! Well next to Ranamon.
DemonLordBeelze chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Why does everyone make Beelzemon, Impmon, and Beelzebumon evil, or the side villains? They are good guys at heart. Just watch season 3 an 6 of digimon if you want proof.
jake.naughton.12 chapter 56 . 11/16/2013
will the be a another story of did,s
Guest chapter 56 . 3/7/2013
Sorry,accidentally hit the post button, now where was I? Oh yeah *clears throat* -ER AT THE END AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE BUT NOOO...YOU JUST HAD TO KILL HIM AT THE END AND GIVE ME ONE OF THE BIGGEST EMOTIONAL LETDOWNS I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY 4 YEARS OF BEING ON ! *pants heavily and catches his breath* Well now that I've gotten out all of my pent up rage I bid you all good day! *leaves*
LordNim chapter 56 . 3/7/2013
That was the most depressing ending ever. Of all time. I'm going to cry now for a little bit... SEKATA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE! I LITERALLY SPENT THE LAST TWO WEEKS READING THROUGH THIS STORY HOPING THAT ZOE AND SEKATA WERE GOING TO GET TOGETH
The Dark Jashinist chapter 56 . 12/30/2012
The best story ever make a sequel
Bolo42 chapter 56 . 8/4/2012
This is amazing!
Demonicnaruotx0x chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
Brenden chapter 56 . 3/25/2012
great work
Lucario2012 chapter 56 . 12/24/2011
THIS. STORY. IS. AMAZING. Seriously, I've been reading fanfiction for a while now, but this is the only one i've read more than once in the same week. (I'd say day, but in a 50 chap fic, that would take a miracle.) Poor Sekata, with the volcano erupting, it makes me wonder if he's still sane. Hope he is, please make a sequel, if you have writers block I'm here to help, just please, and i know this may be a bit much, but still... MORE!
Kur0Kishi chapter 56 . 2/11/2011
jus wanted to mention something. this is a nice fic and very creative and all. but you should put more rest periods in between the fighting. you know? let the reader appreciate the finer stuff in your fic as well, like the fluff. when you keep hammering everyone into "actionpacked" arcs, it can get boring real fast.

on the other hand, the ending was... sad? i just feel bad for the sap. something like... cant he even get a break? he spent 55 chapters agonising and panicking, FINALLY tells zoe he loves her and dies 30minutes later. -.- ouch. thats a real kick in the gonads. and now, i feel depressed on his behalf, so i'm going to have some therapy by reading some nice light romance fic... lol... note, that does not mean this is a bda fic, its agreat one.
Kur0Kishi chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
getting boring. nothing happening other them keep on getting beat and fainting and waking up again... and again...
pokemonmysterydungeon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is the longest, most epic, best digimon fanfic I've ever read and Im reading it again a year after the first time
Something dictionary related chapter 56 . 10/29/2010
Great epic this. Any sequel?