Reviews for Coming Home
Xenitha chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Great start! When are you going to post another chapter?
annie chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Good beginning. Hope more is coming really soon!
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Yikes. Thunderbird 5 is being hijacked! Not good! Not good at all!

And out of coffee too... that's definitely a recipe for disaster. ;) (I loved that sentence: "Since when did coffee cans have bottoms?")

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SolarLunar chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Okie, now I'm worried for John and I don't even know what the man wants/is going to do yet, but I'm pretty sure I should be worried for John.

Really like your writing and look forward to reading more.

xx
bubzchoc chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
cant wait for more
black4minister chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
This is setting up to be a really good story - I can't wait to find out what happens next!

blacky
Hezwel01 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Love John centric stories! There aren't enough of them about!

Really enjoying this so far and am very interest to see what happens next! Keep going :)
Teobi chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Trust JT to read something into everything. Most people: "Oh, I can see the bottom of the coffee can. I need to buy more coffee." John Tracy: "Oh no! I can see the bottom of the coffee can! I'm doomed!"

'some of the communication equipment had started storing instead of dumping all the excess signals'.- Doh. Even in the future, people will be tearing their hair out over technology.

Space Monitors do indeed need more than reconditioned air to survive. The need rehydrated milk and freeze dried coffee!

At eight in the morning on Tracy Island I know one person who definitely won't be awake. Virgil. He doesn't get up until about eleven if he can help it.

John proving that no matter what his other neuroses are, he's still a cool cookie when it comes to taking Rescue calls. My Hero!

Scott answering the call in JEANS AND A TOWEL ROUND HIS NECK. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :))))

Moon bus drivers being taken ill halfway between Earth and the Moon. Hope they keep a bucket under the driver's seat...

Damn! Liam was trying to warn John with his blinking. John was distracted by the red foam and his own nerves at making a major decision in front of his father. And now he's in serious trouble.

Let the Action begin with a bit of Johnny Whump for good measure! (Only b/c I love him and love going "awwww!" when ever anything happens to him!)

Tx
Samacoy chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Please don't hurt my Johnny :(

But if you do, make it angsty!
Denise E Wood chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Oooh, didn't see that coming. Poor John. Poor Liam. Poor Thunderbirds. Post more soon, I,m hooked.

Denise
JoTracy123 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
knew something was going to happen to John. what a way to start a story. update soon xx . well done
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Fantastic start! You've captured John's thoughts perfectly, and I especially love the way everything else is moving on with time, but because he is almost outside of time, he can't!

This is a really brilliant beginning, I can't wait to see where you are going to take it next. Definitely different to your other ones so far, but the writing is fabulous and the plot line immediately gripping! Can't wait for more! :)
Samacoy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was a great beginning! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Teobi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Mmmmmmmmm. Warmed rehydrated milk.

I'm always happy to see new stories from you, b/c I know they'll be heavy on the John content- or the John-tent, haha. Ok, let's review and stop trying to be a comedian.

The joys of living in timeless space. Is it day? Is it night? Am I sleepy/awake/hungry? What time zone is his wrist watch set to? I wish Gordon would stop calling me for a chat at '3am', even if it is 10am where he is!

Mmmmmmmmm. Dehydrated fruit.

John sure picked the short straw, up there in space, running on his treadmill and playing Warcraft II while his brothers go out on rescues. Still, being Space Monitor a dirty job and someone's gotta do it.

'Wait for something to happen while he would stare out the window at whatever might be passing by.'- By the 2060s (or whatever year this is) there would be more junk up there in space than there is down here!

Mmmmmmmmm. Mug of watery warm milk.

Blue pajamas for the win. Silk, I hope.

Oh, dear. A late night rescue, how inconvenient, as Penny might say. Thunderbirds Are...*yawn*...GO! zzzzzzzz

Another John story looks to be shaping up well! Please continue ASAP!

Tx (now craving warm rehydrated milk)