Reviews for Under Rug Swept
BengalCat chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
he-he! hi

wow, that's one of the very few YK-fics I liked! you brought them over just well... and I hope I get to read the next part soon!

ja ne
fei3 chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
MAAAAAAAAAAAAN! *strangles Yohji*

*sighs* Ne Marty, sorry for reviewing this so late. I did tell you that I would read it a while back when we talked but...eeps...work got in the way. hehe. I know, it's no excuse.

This is fantastic! It actually is how I see the way ken and Yohji's relationship would work out. Well, one of the ways in which it would not work out in this case. Poor Ken. It must be so helpless and painful to know that Yohji does love him but will never change ne? I'm so depressed now. *yells: CHEWBACCA!* hehehe. Needed that. Dun kill me! LOL

As for part 1, it's so wonderful! *sighs in bliss* Love how Aya could read Ken like no one else could and love the way he was falling more and more in love with him. The ending was so sweet. I'm gonna go read it again now before I crash so I can dream sweet RanKen dreams. hehehe.

*huggles* Keep writing na! May the dreaded writer's block never Takatori you! Talk to u soon! ja.
Saiai Yohji chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
Ah frick.. Yotan's such a bastard here! Poor Kenken.. ~le sigh~ I like this one too... you make me almost like Ken, which is an accomplishment!

~*Saiai*~
Saiai Yohji chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Awww... that is just so sweet.. and I don't normally like those two together, mainly because I'm not a big Ken fan.. but I can't resist the way you write them! I am going to have to find that song to listen to... it looks like a good song..

~*Saiai*~
Whisper Reilman chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
Woah, that was a long one, but a really good one. Generally I don't like songfics because they're...well..campy or poorly written. This was an exeption to that and I applaud you for it. *Claps and rings bells*
CrystalStarGuardian chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
this was soooo good! I LOVE the Yohji/Ken pairing, and this was amazing! you have a great writing style, keep it up! )
Lilas chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
~hands over some more Gatorade~ You must be exhausted! Replenish your fuel! You've got a lot more to write ~giggles~... Well, that was really sad. And I do mean SAD! Poor Kenken! ~huggles Kenken~ There there, baby... WAA MARTY! YOU GOTTA WRITE MORE FICS! ~hands over TONS of Gatorade~ Get cranking!
Adakie chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
Wow, that was really great! Sad though, very very sad. Aw, who am I kidding, that's probably why it was so great. Good job, I can't wait for the next one! -
Shavica chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
wow...i really like it...it's really good...more?
lain chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
That was nice. Very sweet. I liked the way you portrayed Ken Hehe- a brainy jock.
oriquey chapter 1 . 4/14/2002