Reviews for At the Potters'
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
can you do one where james and albus are protective over lily please i'd LIVE FOR IT and your writing is so good
Pickle chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I know it seems like you haven't probably haven't written more in like 6 years, but please do! You are a fantastic writer, and these stories are amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Please keep writing this story! ! I would love love love to see what other things there are to see!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
I REALLY love this series. Ginny and harry are so cute, and I love their family! ! I would like to see a chapter where they have just James and maybe pregnant with albus or something? IDK just keep writing these and I will be extremely happy!:)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Woah, plot twist, was not expecting that activity! XD loved it though! This is soooo good :D
Helena chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I absolutely love all chapters! Could you write one about the moment Ginny/Harry and Hermione/Ron know about their first pregnancy? I would love to know how both couples found out :)
Radom Demigod chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I've got to admit, #12 wasn't exactly where my mind was going but I loved it anyways.
purple-papoose chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
-Tore his shirt off and screamed 'I am a hippogriff!'
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
super love james sirius
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Sooo cuuteee! Young Teddy is sooo adorable!
Sheldon Potter chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
This is a brilliant story, and I know it's been over a year, but please please please update at some point in the future. We need more stories like this on here!
Lara140112 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
I really like this story or collection or whatever you want to call it. I've been looking for something like this for ages and this is really well written and so sweet.

Well done and thanks!
extremehpfan chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I've liked it so far. In all honesty, I don't think Lily ever had a crush on Teddy because in the epilogue she says how great it would be if he and Victoire got married. I also pictured the Weasley/Potter cousins (and siblings) close, despite their age differences.
IwillAKyou chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Was I the only one who didn't think this was quidditch at first? ... -duuurttyyy mindedd ;$-