Reviews for At the Potters'
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Woah, plot twist, was not expecting that activity! XD loved it though! This is soooo good :D
Helena chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I absolutely love all chapters! Could you write one about the moment Ginny/Harry and Hermione/Ron know about their first pregnancy? I would love to know how both couples found out :)
Radom Demigod chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I've got to admit, #12 wasn't exactly where my mind was going but I loved it anyways.
purple-papoose chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
-Tore his shirt off and screamed 'I am a hippogriff!'
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
super love james sirius
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Sooo cuuteee! Young Teddy is sooo adorable!
Sheldon Potter chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
This is a brilliant story, and I know it's been over a year, but please please please update at some point in the future. We need more stories like this on here!
Lara140112 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
I really like this story or collection or whatever you want to call it. I've been looking for something like this for ages and this is really well written and so sweet.

Well done and thanks!
extremehpfan chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I've liked it so far. In all honesty, I don't think Lily ever had a crush on Teddy because in the epilogue she says how great it would be if he and Victoire got married. I also pictured the Weasley/Potter cousins (and siblings) close, despite their age differences.
IwillAKyou chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Was I the only one who didn't think this was quidditch at first? ... -duuurttyyy mindedd ;$-
3v3rD3ad chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I absolutely love it! I believe you really captured the characters. I think this is one of my favorite ones, aside from 'Just This One Time.' Please update soon, they are so good.
jade2nightwing chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Sooo glad I fould this. How about One were Lilly is born? How would Teddy. James and al like that? C u next time
jade2nightwing chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
lol poor teddy. al sure is one smeake kid lol
jade2nightwing chapter 5 . 10/1/2011