Reviews for Once Again
astro-.-luvr10 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
please update soon :-)
mottal chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i like this story, are you still writing this? it's been a while since you updated.. and i really like your writing. :DD
Sass-Bot chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Hey :D I was wondering, are you still writing this? It's been a while since you updated and it looks really promising!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I almost feel sorry for those thugs, almost. You Neeed to update! There are so few Dark Grey stories, and I really like this one, its got sooo much potential! Pleeeaase update!
Carlos Wolf chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
please please please please keep writing I love this!
kittyhawk09 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Yikes those men are so asking for it. Good story. Hmm I wonder if sam means anything?
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Cool story! I like how even though Dan still has that terrible attitude, he's atleast starting to care about other people; looks like he needed to be humbled in the worst way a powerful guy can: becoming physically weak compared to what he was. Heh, I bet Dan's pride was mortally wounded by the thug leader's last comment xD Anyway, update as soon as you can, please :)

-Birdie
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I cant wait to see what happens next
Anonymous the Third chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
This is a really good concept. Please continue, o really like it.
Turkeyhead987 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Oh my gosh. I'm practically in love with this story now. I couldn't stop reading the two chapters! Aww, dang, now I have to wait some more time... :(

I really like this story! I-I don't know how to say it, but I love it so much! :DDDD

PLEASE, Please, please, PLEEEEEASE try and update during the Christmas break, or better, sooner than that! :) I love it! (sorry for saying it so much, but I just feel like I have to say it so many times because of how much I love it!)

But, uh, try to update soon! (or now-ish...) xD update! :)
RaishaV chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Sam is actually one of my made ups~ :) I'll be posting a picture of her soon, so be sure to check my profile~
Serene Serious chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Yay for fixed chapters! Already Dan's true good heart is showing itself, but is that just gonna make him fight it more? I thought the showdown between Val and Dan flashback was awesome and hilarious in hindsight(after reading your story, it finally pushed me to get this idea out for a oneshot that has been on my mind for years, literally, and it has a kiss in it as well between those two XD) Haha, I loved Timmy making an appearance here, though I have no idea if Sam is someone I should also recognize. Maybe more Butch Hartman characters will also show up? That'd be awesome, but either way, I'm totally excited to see you go! Hope you can update again soon. :3
claude chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
is val still in touch with vlad? seeing as he was alive still at the time, and that he had a lot of ghost tech at his disposal, they probably worked together. actually, vlad didn't seem that surprised when danny came to him and asked him to remove the medalian. so maybe dan used to visit him, and torment him. seem like something he would do

so will dan be able to transform at all? is he completely human now?

for an idea, maybe you can have the two parallel worlds cross over sometimes. wouldnt it annoy dan to have to work with his still having his ghost powers younger self?
claude chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i love this story. very well written, good pacing, good description. sucked me right in the moment i started reading.
Serene Serious chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ooh, this is totally interesting! And what a place to stop! Yeah, this pretty much cements that there will be rough road ahead for Danny and Valerie, something I'd be excited to see! And who is this Elliot kid? Maybe Dan will try to find a way to get his powers back, but find his recently returned heart and Valerie too overwhelming? I'm not sure what's up, btw, but it acted as if there weren't a second chapter. Hmm. Regardless, I'm totally excited to see what happens next!