Reviews for Don't Worry, Baby
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nawww! I'm sure bookjunkie loved this, the lucky, lucky sod! I loved it too, and had fun figuring out all the 'between the lines' of their story. It's great when i walk away from a drabble thinking about all the things that happened in between! xAM
Hev99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww this is so sweet! How you managed to tell the entire story in so few words amazes me! I wish I was better at that! Love this! xx
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
aw this was sweet. you should do more! x
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Love me some Emmett!

And I'm really, really sad that you're not going to finish Something Blue. I was my first Em&Rose story. What happened? :(

-Hedy
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I don't think it would be possible for me to love you two, (or this story) more. Honestly. How lucky am I? To get your pretty words put together in such a perfect little piece of sweet, fluffy fluffness? And it's Emmett? You know I love that man! I can't express the giddiness I'm experiencing here. I less than 3 you guys, so, so much! *muah* *muah* *muah* all over your faces!

I love this hard:

"I really miss you. Last night, I showed my roommate a picture of us, you know the one from Ben's? And she said we looked really happy. I told her that we really are."

and this:

The train has barely stopped before she's flying out the door and into my arms. I grip her tightly, lifting her up off the ground and breathing her in, oblivious to the other passengers trying to get to where they're going.

And so much this!:

She pulls back a little and presses her warm hands against my cold cheeks. "God, you look good. I didn't know how much I'd miss your face."

I run my thumb along her jaw. "I knew how much I'd miss yours."

*SWOON*

I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!

Thank you my sweet, sweet hearts. From the bottom of mine. xxooxx
ja6108 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
A sweet one-shot. What a nice treat.
winterstale chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Such a sweet little something from one of my favorite duos.

This I run my thumb along her jaw. "I knew how much I'd miss yours."

and this And then we're moving. Moving together, off the platform, down the steps, to his car. He's whispering in my ear, words that I've heard over the phone and that sound so much better in person because I can feel his breath too.

made my heart clench.

Perfect song for a complete story in just a few well-chosen words.

I miss fngrdust but I love you both on your own, too.

For Miss bookjunkie - I'm so sorry I missed telling you on your day to have a lovely birthday. I hope it was as fabulous as you are.

xoxo