Reviews for Of Vincent
SabrinaTeenagedB chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I finished reading this about twenty minutes ago and I'm still crying... This is so tragically beautiful.
Faithful Fan chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Its been two years since i last read this story, though i had forgotten it over time, everything came flooding back in a heartbeat once i saw that little goldfish icon. This story is, without a doubt, one of my all time favorites; I cannot stress you enough how much your writing affected me. I could only hope to write something as beautiful as this, and i think you should be proud. If you ever happen to write a book, i'd like to think that i would be first in line, to get it signed.

yours truly, Limetc
icecoatedsha chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Man no matter how many times I read or watch Vincent die I bawl my eyes out like a baby
CurbItKirby chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Made me cry like a bitch. It got a little sappy in moments but the over allemotions was just portrayed so well i couldn't help; i cried bitch tears
Metronomeblue chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
This was really beautiful, but I just want to ask: Did she die? I mean, I'm a bit unsure about that. :) I truly love this story, and I really wish they hadn't killed Vincent, because then there'd be more of it. (and him. :D)

Also, in response to your question on your profile, I'm guessing the ligh's would light up, but no light would fan out of them, the light would (I'm guessing here,) probably go backwards or stay still. I think. I'm not a physicist or anything like that, so I've really no idea. :D

Again, I really really love this story, and I hope you'll write more for this fandom. Or others. Or at all, really. :)
Limes And Kiwis chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Dude, I'm like, crying. please tell me that this isn't the last cha[ter. please.
Haven14 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Oh my god I cried.

This story is my new favorite.
Shedaisies chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
This is just... incredible. There is no other way to describe it. I have tears running down my face even reading this. Thank you.
freak-flight-speed chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
That was such a pretty story. That ending almost made me cry. I'm ready for more stories from you.
Mimssio chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
This story was wonderfully poetic, but I can't tell if, at the end, Vincent's lover falls asleep or dies. Still, painfully beautiful. Such a gorgeous tender broken romance. Please keep writing.
SnowKoyuki13 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I love this story... your sensory details are so amazing! I don't think you're rushing the story at all, rather the pace makes it even greater of a story to read. Please update soon!
irony882 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Ahhh, I just love how they can both spout the most random facts! And yes, I would love it if you put in another chapter or two...maybe jump forward into the future? Because they've gotten over the toughest hurdle now :D
TheNannyIsAbout chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
CONFUCIOUS! I read that quote and felt like such a loser when I recognized it. Oh well, we all have our moments.

Great chapter! I love this story so far, I can't wait for more, and sorry I'm to lzy to log in. I'm a jerk like that.

Anyways, have fun on your trip (I think it's a trip, whatever. Have fun on whatever it is you'll be doing!)
General of the BVB Army chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK! I LOVE VINCENT SO MUCH, AND I'M SO GLAD THAT THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER!
irony882 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Wow, I did not see that coming. Although I do like your realistic side in realizing that things will (generally) come to an end in relationships. I just feel so bad for Nigel...is the next chapter going to investigate his true heartbroken feelings? Awww, he can't even think of any facts anymore!