Reviews for Fear
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Just found this near the end of the list on SPN Writers! This is a really rivetting piece; going through the moments in Dean's life like a countdown, the ending works very well.

While I'm a sucker for the worst moments in Dean's life, it isn't often I find an author capable of recreating them so vividly, so well done, just very solid work.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very thoughtful insight into Dean's inner feelings! Write on!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow. I liked this more than I can possibly say... and honestly more than I'd expected. I usually like a little more action in my fics, but this one pulled me in immediately. You made me ache for Dean! This is such a hauntingly intense piece. Great job! :D
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was very intense. Almost painful. But somehow it didn't jell for me. I could see Dean being scared, but I can't see him saying or thinking it, this way.
celeste301 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*sniffle* poor Dean, this was beautiful in a sad way
stephaniew chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ok that made me want to cry! Loved the structure on this with the repetition of being scared. It really added to the tension and fear. The look into Dean's thoughts for that year was a great idea...just little snippets made it flow really and keep it interesting.

Soooo, please do post some more! You've got a great style and I'd love to see what else you have in mind for the Supernatural universe!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow. Lots of intensity packed into a small package. It's not easy to inspire feelings in a limited amount of text, but you had me vibrating with tension. The part where Dean said all he was leaving behind was Sam nearly had me in tears.

Thanks for sharing!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hello D-not-I

Well done on your first SPN fic you captured a very emotional moment in a measured and meaningful way and allowed Dean to 'voice' his fear.

By the way it's a 'oneshot' as a drabble has to be exactly 100 words, no more no less! :)

DeansBabyBird
CHINO chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love this:) I really do! You know how much I love dean, so seeing this makes me happy:) keep up the good work! I love your writing skills!