Reviews for Been So Good
ishimarus chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is definitely one of my favorite Jack/Atlas stories. You portray them really well!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
The missed chance to use "would you kindly" for the scene where he orders Jack to disrobe is a little regrettable. I think it would have added to things nicely. However, a lovely job otherwise!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Omg bless you for writing this. This was really well-written and hot and just generally asjnkjfnkef
bioshockbitch chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I fucking love this!
Dulcie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was a.. Pleasure to read! Very nice on the details. There wasn't one thing that left me disappointed. Thank you for creating such a fabulous thing!
Celandinish chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
WHOOOOOOOO! sniffle hang on, I need a tissue...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
hnnnnnnggggggg. I need a cold shower. Nice work!
123Miniyaoi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS! SO HAWT AND BY GAWD SEXY!

*explodes*
Charlotte chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I was never really one for dirty talk or the whole daddy-kink.

This just changed my mind. Oh god. My body was not ready for this.
MissPumpkinHead chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story made me drool.
junjoulover14 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
OMG...fangasm XD i loved this story! sooooooo favorited :D
star-spangledpanites chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Daddy!kink was amazing and very well appreciated ! Your accent was cute and in point. I loved it! Wow though, do you write professionally? Or on livejournal? I would love to read more of your stuff.
Anonnymoose chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I may never leave my bunk again. Thank you.
hekate's blackest blood chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The daddy!kink was perfect! I kept waiting for a "would you knidly?" To pop up somewhere, but there were none. If there were I must have skipped over some lines by accident. Anyway, I'm not complaining about a lack of the phrase, I 'm just babbling. :) It was a lovely story! I liked it a lot.
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ooo, Atlas, that's horrible!

Nice job! This was well written, and Atlas's accent seemed fine to me. Nice work!