Reviews for Always a Bridesmaid
Vamps09 chapter 19 . 3/16
Loved the story! Thanks for writing!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 12 . 2/20
I know this is an often used storyline but you have managed to create a little gem here. Great fun, lovable characters and easy reading. Everything flows, nothing grates, just a lovely little story. Thank you.
Meg chapter 10 . 1/18
This chapter hits so close to home. My long time boyfriend is a resident and those weeks that we're just two passing ships are some of the hardest. It's hard when he has to choose medicine over me - I just can't compete. But like your Bella and Edward, we're riding out the storm. You must have someone close to you in medicine, or you've just done your research really, really well. Props on a great story! I can't wait to read the rest!
mkm620 chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
They wouldn't let me review your last chapter again so I'll say it here.. second time reading this and it's still just as great!
twlightbella chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
They are having a baby
twlightbella chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Their married
twlightbella chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Their engaged
Elise de Sallier chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
blah chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
ugh he's like a little kid with a toy he didn't know he wanted til he couldn't have it.

honestly getting all up on her as soon as she's happy with someone else is so selfish and makes me so incredibly angry.
mkm620 chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
Loved it!
mkm620 chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
That's it you must write more multi chapters because I don't want to ever stop reading!
mkm620 chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
So this is my second story of your I have read, and usually I stick to SVM fic but I loved your other story so much and this one sounded wonderful. I love it and your comments never fail to crack me up after the chapter lol
marigold123 chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
I enjoyed reading your story! I loved how things turned out for those two. I liked all your characters...loved Rose, especially. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
oh man, that first line killed me. I am Bella! Everyone paired up with rings being given al over the place but I don't have a hot doc to make googly eyes at! :P

Great story so far, loving it :)
MastersWriter chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
I loved this story! I read it too quickly because it was over far before I wanted it to be! So cute!