Reviews for The Ultimate Antidote
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 5 . 9/24
Bet my ass indeed.
Kitten Arina chapter 5 . 8/18
Really? Well I betted more than my rear it has been over five years sense an update to show that this would be continued what have I won and what sort of interest are you going to pay me sense I haven't collected my winnings since you disappeared?
i like cheese chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
good story. too bad it looks like you aren't gonna return to it.
"To be Continued (You bet your ass it will)" my ass, huh.
SSTR87 chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Wow... That chapter 5 was epic. What are you gonna do with this story? Any plans to continue our pass it on?
OddWallow chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Gah, it starts getting good and it just stops?! Gah!

The first three chapters were pretty slow but a decent read, the last two really start picking up and getting entertaining. Its a shame this never got to a point of resolution
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...A cliffhanger for three years, please update SOON
ranma girl 14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
can't wait to see what Ranma will do next, most likely a lot of destroying things
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Please keep updating, learning that there are actually 25 chapter is kinda annoying
Azriel Legnasia chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Quite an interesting concept, although Ranma's codename as given here is kinda clunky. You could use the name Panacea (Greek goddess of universal healing, as well as the universal antidote itself) for his girl half, while his male half can go by the name Panax (Latin genus name of ginseng, which is derived from the same word as panacea).
Eric-Brune chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Wow... very dark.

Normally, I would expect to see the next chapter filled with Ranma going nutz... but there is no next chapter. :(
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I did not get that story.
www. /
Hiryo chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Please update this and your other stories (Void etc...)
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
wow!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Mocy chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Nice chapter but killing katsumi was soo mean