Reviews for The Ultimate Antidote
SSTR87 chapter 5 . 8/21
Wow... That chapter 5 was epic. What are you gonna do with this story? Any plans to continue our pass it on?
OddWallow chapter 5 . 2/18
Gah, it starts getting good and it just stops?! Gah!

The first three chapters were pretty slow but a decent read, the last two really start picking up and getting entertaining. Its a shame this never got to a point of resolution
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...A cliffhanger for three years, please update SOON
ranma girl 14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
can't wait to see what Ranma will do next, most likely a lot of destroying things
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Please keep updating, learning that there are actually 25 chapter is kinda annoying
Azriel Legnasia chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Quite an interesting concept, although Ranma's codename as given here is kinda clunky. You could use the name Panacea (Greek goddess of universal healing, as well as the universal antidote itself) for his girl half, while his male half can go by the name Panax (Latin genus name of ginseng, which is derived from the same word as panacea).
Eric-Brune chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Wow... very dark.

Normally, I would expect to see the next chapter filled with Ranma going nutz... but there is no next chapter. :(
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I did not get that story.
www. /
Hiryo chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Please update this and your other stories (Void etc...)
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
wow!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Mocy chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Nice chapter but killing katsumi was soo mean
Nysk chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Eagerly looking forward to more of this re-write... and hopefully all new chapters as well!
HappyPig chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
One of my fav ever stories back amongst the living, thanks man :D
BronzeBaboon chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Up to this point, this story has exceeded what expectations I've had of it rather gloriously. It's very well written, while I spotted a typo or two here or there, they were few and far between, and really, you without a doubt made your intentions with each and every scene clear. You did a very good job of justifying Mystique being Nodoka, and I must say, that's something I see most authors that use that premise completely failing at. You show her as having the flaws of both, explain some of the reasoning behind why 'the panda', and really sell it.

Loving what you've done so far with Ranma and Ryoga, not resorting to constant fisticuffs, snide remarks, and such, showing that while they might grate on eachother a bit, they aren't oil and water. They can work together, and do so quite well when they put their minds to it.

Nabiki's 'b-plot' has been well developed, and I particularly loved the pay out of it in this chapter. A bit sad about Kasumi, but It does get the point across. And hoo boy am I looking forward to Ranma's reaction.