Reviews for The symphony of the Blood Butterflies
Bluemoonyue chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
it's such a great story. I love it! you should totally continue the story and i hope you will update soon!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
more please
Love-is-Cyanide chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Great story so far, I hope that there will be new chapters soon! :)
PoisonElixir chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Seems promising, it's a good start. How old is 'Harri'?
Yukifrost9gmail chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
please contine ouyr story made an exciting enterence
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Erm interesting...-
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Its pretty good love the plot and what the story line encompasses seriously love the fiance
Keep on the writes
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
interesting, i really want to see more! please update!
MessingWithFire chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Update
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LoL I love how you said messed up story began haha xD wait ?! Nii-Sama?! Is that Squalo?! *gasp* oh my and (my lol dont I wish .) Ouji-Sama together? Aww Soo cute but I prefer it as a guy but oh well lol ! Can't wait to read more ne :)
SouthParkRules642 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this story so far! : ) It has great begining and pretty good clifhanger! It also has a great plot. Also could you is it befor or after The Ring Battle. And thank you for starting this story, it was of my favorites! XD So could you update soon. I would really grateful if you took some time to do it. But yo do not have to if you do not have time, because you may be busy and cam not work on it. So if you do have time could you update the story. Please! ; )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What is her flame is a new flam made for this fanfic of a hybrid
PaintBrushes chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
please continue! this has piqued my interest!
Calliech28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I just started reading HP/KKH crossovers so I just discovered this but I would love to see it continued! It's awesome!