Reviews for The symphony of the Blood Butterflies
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 1/20
come on more please!
MS101 chapter 1 . 1/14
Your grammar could've be been a little better but I still liked it.
I LOVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZ
UnsilenMime chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I really enjoyed the start to this fic and hope that you find the will and inspiration to continue it because I feel like it can become something truly amazing. I love Belphegor and Harry as a couple and I'm sad there are that many fics with the pairing. Still, even if you don't continue it, it was really good. Thank you for what you gave us ️
AkoSiKarl chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
UPDAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEPLEASE~
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Aw come on! Its been 6 years since the last update! No fair ending it HERE and never continuing it. I want to read what happens next. *pouts*

Though I think Harriet should demand to know 'so they 'found' her? Now what?' They think what? That shes going to ABANDON whatever NEW life and family shes built for herself over the last 9 years and come away with them back to England?

Plus if Sirius mentions the whole godfather thing, she should openly scoff and ask so what? Why should she care if her long dead birth parents named him as her godfather and caretaker? She has a completely new family she loves and has no interest in leaving just so Sirius can take up his long neglected godfatherly duties with her
Animelover20003 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Please update!I really like this pairing and idea, so please don't keep me waiting!
Animelover20003 chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Please update! I love it so much!
BloodWitch98 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I really liked what you did with Harriet's personality in it, it shows she still has her inner prankster even if it's slightly sadistic. I also like that you chose Bel as her love interes. I hope you continue this story, I can't wait to see where you take it. (_)
gsferal chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This has the potential to be really entertaining, I know you haven't touched it in some time but I hope that you do continue it.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Gaara's-wife24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I hope that you will continue this story because it is really good so far.
Lucky Guard chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I loved it. Please do this story. It is a great idea.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »