Reviews for New Life Fiery aftermath
Chaanoua chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Okay, let me try this again...

This story is creative, I like it, and I could see this happening. It has been mentioned in Ape Escape anime (I think, or was it Million Monkeys?) that Specter HATES cats. So, in a way your OC (blue tail) and Specter is realistic.
Specters image here is Okay... Usually he is more sarcastic and cocky, but he is okay here. More like how he was in the anime then in the games, but it fits.
The freaky monkey five are, well, pretty much the same as in the games, which works.
Now on to the issues.
This story and your OC characters fit well, how ever in most of the stories that you make that involve only your OC's... I dont wanna be rude, but most of the time all OC stories just dont fit Ape Escape...
Why? Well, its not like Star wars where you can do what ever you want. There has been a established flow for Ape Escape.
1) Specter figures a way on how to take over the world.
2) a young hero ends up going on a adventure.
3) young hero gets killed 300 times.
4) boss battles
5) some epic plot twist
6) Specter
7) something the character must do to reach specter again.
8) Final specter, and specter gets caught...

Of course, you breaking this flow is creative, I think that when you make a all OC story, you need to keep at least one original AE character in it, so that way it feels like ape escape. Your ideas on how Specter sometimes teams up with humans is OK... But never forget Specter and the FM5 hate humans, and that Specter almost ALWAYS will backstab, the only time he did not was in the anime where he stopped J from killing spike, at the same time, this caused the helmet to break, otherwise, Specter probably would have backstabbed.
All in all, your stories are pretty good. just remember to keep some of the original flow in the stories, and remember each individuals personalities and picture it happening? Can you see Jake and Specter shaking hands and sharing loliepops with each other? No.

All together, I give your stories that have original characters and some OC's in them a 7/10.
Sadly, I give your only OC ape escape stories a 4/10...
Wandering to her doom chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
XD i laughed so hard went Ember sets Yellow hat on fire LOL epic chapater! (Don't you just love the world epic)
Laura.Creelman chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Lawl

Specters such a bad ass heehee

but Pink can sure kick his but

I normally dont like SpecterxPink but this is a really good story. Really helps with my nolstalgic, Ape Escape kick im in

I DEMAND MORE LOL
Wandering to her doom chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Epic chapter poor Saru and I agree on the spanking thing but I think it's more of a last opion kinda thing. I loled so hard when Ember burned Red's posters! XD Cool chapter.
Wandering to her doom chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
O_e Yellow always gave me the creeps he is the most scaryest villian ever (Shievers) Anyway epic chapter epic Fail for Specter sorry i forgot to review last night..
Wandering to her doom chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
XD Lol poor Specter epic moodswing lol I agree well I hate him but it's annoying cause ever singel darn youtube video there a comment abut him it's annyoing epic chapter
Wandering to her doom chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
XD Specter gets owned epic chapter I get the feeling karma gonna happen in more ways then one.