Reviews for Unexpected
xialemar chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Beautiful story, i fell in love with it. I wish that you write more of Dom and Letty fics.
ForeverReadRed chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awwww! This has to be the best post TFatF fic ever! I love how the boys love and take care of Letty and how they keep the baby in the end! Thank you so much for writing this! This is the best. I would hope that maybe, one day you will return to this story and maybe write a part II.
ccginel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
awww this was so great! loved it!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Def one of my absolute faves! Excellent writing, great dialogue and a beautiful storyline. This story truly has it all! I'm so happy they decided to keep the baby. I wonder though, would he still leave her in the DR? And what's the baby's name? Great job!
Karikocha chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I remember this, was it posted before? Anyways, I think its great and hope there's more.
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What was his name?... That's not fair to cut it there. Loved every second of it.
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It's great, keep it up cause this story has a great start.

kristine
STR8BKCHICK chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow, I realy love this! I adore the way you wrote thier love for one another. There were so many great lines you wrote, that I can't sit and comment on, because I'd be here forever, but I loved when yoy talked about Dom's comparison of Mia and Letty and how she was always showing him something new. I thought that was beautiful.

I also loved the part when he asked her to stop racing abd be safe for him, because he was weak.

Gah, so beautful!

I really like it!

I wish you'd write more...and update your other story...lol
Asia chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This story is great. Keep posting!
GrudgeHolder chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was actually unxpectedly beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hi, i love your story and so happy to see she kept the baby. i cant wait for you to update, and i have a suggestion on the name, jesse or vince. this was a great story. the best!