Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Ohhh... this is so sad, but good.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Love it.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Love it.
Letcia chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
I am Brazilian , and I do not know any English ! I met you through His Boy, and decided to read your other fics , and was blown away with this ! It's totally exciting , and look I read the Google translation kkk so please , please continue !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
More no or I will sue you. I am not kidding
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Okay, so I just wanna say that I made a story with the same title after I read this... I think yours is better.
DarkShadowOwl chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I love this idea and its breaking my heart. I've cried since chapter 2 cuz it's just SOOOO beautiful. (I SWEAR! I CRY IN every SONGLE FANFIC I READ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?) This story touched a sore spot in my heart. It honestly kills me to know Harry grows up with no love.

Before I start ranting I just wanted to ask if you'll ever finish this story? Or His Boy?
If they were it would be MUCH appreciated
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
This is an awesome read but just so heartbreaking! Hope you will come back to this and update at some point as it's far too good not to finish! ;o)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Petunia, you will NEVER have a famous son- only a famous NEPHEW.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
oh lily&James if only...
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
This is great well they all are at least Petunia can be nice at times i just wish Lily and James couls still be their and btw are you still writing for his Boy cuz really want to read chapter 4 iv'e been going all the time to see if you have updated ? great story can't wait to read the next chapter :)
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I think it was a great chapter sorry I keep saying that but they really are I also love your story His Boy I really enjoy reading that one to I feel so sad for Lily and James not being able to do anything for their son though because they have to see how he's treated and everything :(
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This was a great chapter too I think Petunia is being a little bit nicer to Harry but I still don't like her for what she does to him this is such a great story :)
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter this a great story love it how it's from Lily and James POV (point of view) please keep continuing the story
BabeItAintNoThing chapter 4 . 3/17/2012