Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
Letcia chapter 4 . 3/19
I am Brazilian , and I do not know any English ! I met you through His Boy, and decided to read your other fics , and was blown away with this ! It's totally exciting , and look I read the Google translation kkk so please , please continue !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
More no or I will sue you. I am not kidding
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Okay, so I just wanna say that I made a story with the same title after I read this... I think yours is better.
DarkShadowOwl chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I love this idea and its breaking my heart. I've cried since chapter 2 cuz it's just SOOOO beautiful. (I SWEAR! I CRY IN every SONGLE FANFIC I READ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?) This story touched a sore spot in my heart. It honestly kills me to know Harry grows up with no love.

Before I start ranting I just wanted to ask if you'll ever finish this story? Or His Boy?
If they were it would be MUCH appreciated
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
This is an awesome read but just so heartbreaking! Hope you will come back to this and update at some point as it's far too good not to finish! ;o)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Petunia, you will NEVER have a famous son- only a famous NEPHEW.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
oh lily&James if only...
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
This is great well they all are at least Petunia can be nice at times i just wish Lily and James couls still be their and btw are you still writing for his Boy cuz really want to read chapter 4 iv'e been going all the time to see if you have updated ? great story can't wait to read the next chapter :)
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I think it was a great chapter sorry I keep saying that but they really are I also love your story His Boy I really enjoy reading that one to I feel so sad for Lily and James not being able to do anything for their son though because they have to see how he's treated and everything :(
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This was a great chapter too I think Petunia is being a little bit nicer to Harry but I still don't like her for what she does to him this is such a great story :)
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter this a great story love it how it's from Lily and James POV (point of view) please keep continuing the story
BabeItAintNoThing chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
It's just so SAD that little Harry has to live like that! 3 the story so far

Keep writing
reader chapter 4 . 3/5/2012

I've read all the chapters and I must say it, you're a wonderful writer. You really broke my hear there. It's horribly sad that Lily and James are unable to do anything but watch, but it's sweet that they're always with Harry.

Vernon really deserved all those threats.

Well done!

ebonbon chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Incredibly moving 3
MuggleHarry16 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Great Chapter! Poor Harry! He is such a cutie! :) Can't wait for another chapter!